'Batman 3' May Be Partially Filmed in New Orleans
Another superhero could visit New Orleans, Louisiana in the near future. After Warner Bros. "Green Lantern" is shot in the city, untitled Batman 3 project which also comes from the same studio reportedly will also hold its production there.
According to Comic Book Movie (CBM), the studio wants to take advantage of the friendly tax incentives the city has to offer for the third "Batman" movie from Christopher Nolan. If the deal finalizes, almost half of the filming of "The Dark Knight" sequel could take place in New Orleans.
Meanwhile, location scouting for the upcoming movie has reportedly begun in Chicago, Illinois where the previous two films were also shot. CBM further reports that principal photography for the next "Batman" film will be kicked off between March and April 2011 for July 20, 2012 U.S. release.
For the forthcoming action superhero project, Christopher Nolan is expected to return as helmer. Three "Inception" stars, Leonardo DiCaprio, Tom Hardy and Joseph Gordon-Levitt, were recently thrown as the possible depicter of the movie's villain, but no official announcement on the casting has been made so far.
- Tyra Banks Accused of Abusing a Girl on 'America's Got Talent'
- Kanye West Is 'Humiliated' by Kim Kardashian's Deflated Butt
- Fergie Signs With BMG After Quitting Interscope
- Celine Dion, J.Lo, Mariah Carey and Backstreet Boys Will Not Cancel Vegas Shows Despite ISIS Threat
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Enjoy Night Out in Cannes
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service