Fantasia Barrino Accused of Having Sex Tape With Married Man
Although "American Idol" alum Fantasia Barrino previously dismissed allegations that she was having an affair with married man Antwaun Cook, new court documents filed by Antwaun's wife Paula Cook apparently don't say so. The petitions claim that Fantasia and Antwaun had an affair and even taped their explicit activity, Radar Online reported.
Paula, who entered the petition on August 4 to request custody of her and Antwaun's two children, said in the papers, "Throughout the course of their adulterous affair... Defendant/Husband and Ms. Barrino have at times recorded their illicit activity." Paula claimed Fantasia and Antwaun began their secret relationship a year ago.
Paula also revealed that she and Fantasia once spoke on the phone, during which the "Hood Boy" singer told her, "He don't want you. Maybe the next time you get a husband you'll know how to keep him. That's why he is here with me."
Paula, however, hasn't taken step against Fantasia despite the fact that North Carolina, where the action was filed, is one of just seven states that allow for a so-called "home wrecker" to be sued as part of a divorce action.
Back in January, Fantasia refused any romantic link with Antwaun. She, at that time, claimed, "He's a good friend, and he is not with his wife. Right now I'm committed to my career. I'm not trying to be in a deep relationship. As hard as I have fought to come back, nothing can stop me." As for Paula's recent claims, both Fantasia and her management haven't outed a response.
- BET Awards 2016: Drake and Future Among First Winners
- BET Awards 2016: See Alicia Keys, Janelle Monae, Karrueche Tran's Showstopping Styles on Red Carpet
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage
- Aziz Ansari Puts Donald Trump on Blast in Scathing Op-Ed Over Anti-Muslim Remarks
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die