Pink Debuts Romantic Version of 'Please Don't Leave Me' Music Video
While the old music video of "Please Don't Leave Me" focuses on the violent things happening between Pink and her on-screen boyfriend who tries to leave her, this new version is a romantic one. It apparently aims at showing that the pop singer has changed her tune after previously lashing out Carey Hart following their 2008 split.
Titled "Funhouse Summer Carnival Tour Version", the clip in fact focuses less on the tour. Instead, it follows "giantess" Pink as she looks for love and finds it in a pint-sized Hart. After sharing laughs in several dates, they are finally engaged. While Pink proposed to Hart in real life, it is the motocross champ who asks the big question and presents a huge bling to Pink in the video.
"Please Don't Leave Me" is one of the songs appearing in Pink's fifth studio album "Funhouse" which has hit the market since October 2008.
More Pink News
- Jay-Z Turns 47! Beyonce, Tina Knowles and Kelly Rowland Celebrate Rapper's Birthday in L.A.
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Ties the Knot with Joana Pak
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Kicked Out of Childbirth Class - Here Is Why!
- 'Luke Cage' Renewed for Season 2 at Netflix
- 'Glee' Star Becca Tobin Marries Zach Martin - Check Out Her Wedding Pics!
- Donald Trump Calls 'SNL' Unwatchable, Alec Baldwin Reacts
- Jensen Ackles and Danneel Harris Welcome Twin Babies
- 'Sense8' Announces Premiere Dates for Christmas Special and Season 2