Pink Debuts Romantic Version of 'Please Don't Leave Me' Music Video
While the old music video of "Please Don't Leave Me" focuses on the violent things happening between Pink and her on-screen boyfriend who tries to leave her, this new version is a romantic one. It apparently aims at showing that the pop singer has changed her tune after previously lashing out Carey Hart following their 2008 split.
Titled "Funhouse Summer Carnival Tour Version", the clip in fact focuses less on the tour. Instead, it follows "giantess" Pink as she looks for love and finds it in a pint-sized Hart. After sharing laughs in several dates, they are finally engaged. While Pink proposed to Hart in real life, it is the motocross champ who asks the big question and presents a huge bling to Pink in the video.
"Please Don't Leave Me" is one of the songs appearing in Pink's fifth studio album "Funhouse" which has hit the market since October 2008.
Pink's "Please Don't Leave Me" music video
More Pink News
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media
- Evan Rachel Wood Blasts Media Over Comments About Amber Heard's Bisexuality
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo