Pink Debuts Romantic Version of 'Please Don't Leave Me' Music Video
While the old music video of "Please Don't Leave Me" focuses on the violent things happening between Pink and her on-screen boyfriend who tries to leave her, this new version is a romantic one. It apparently aims at showing that the pop singer has changed her tune after previously lashing out Carey Hart following their 2008 split.
Titled "Funhouse Summer Carnival Tour Version", the clip in fact focuses less on the tour. Instead, it follows "giantess" Pink as she looks for love and finds it in a pint-sized Hart. After sharing laughs in several dates, they are finally engaged. While Pink proposed to Hart in real life, it is the motocross champ who asks the big question and presents a huge bling to Pink in the video.
"Please Don't Leave Me" is one of the songs appearing in Pink's fifth studio album "Funhouse" which has hit the market since October 2008.
Pink's "Please Don't Leave Me" music video
More Pink News
- Iggy Azalea Slams Nick Young's Baby Mama, Accuses Her of Wanting Attention and Money
- 'Harry Potter' Star Tom Felton Joins 'The Flash' as Series Regular. Is He an Ally or Foe?
- Kate Hudson Bares Her Butt Again, Goes Completely Naked in This NSFW Pic
- Taylor Swift Who? Calvin Harris Gets Flirty With Mystery Brunette While Partying in Cabo
- Apple in Talks to Buy Jay-Z's Tidal
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting