Pink Debuts Romantic Version of 'Please Don't Leave Me' Music Video
While the old music video of "Please Don't Leave Me" focuses on the violent things happening between Pink and her on-screen boyfriend who tries to leave her, this new version is a romantic one. It apparently aims at showing that the pop singer has changed her tune after previously lashing out Carey Hart following their 2008 split.
Titled "Funhouse Summer Carnival Tour Version", the clip in fact focuses less on the tour. Instead, it follows "giantess" Pink as she looks for love and finds it in a pint-sized Hart. After sharing laughs in several dates, they are finally engaged. While Pink proposed to Hart in real life, it is the motocross champ who asks the big question and presents a huge bling to Pink in the video.
"Please Don't Leave Me" is one of the songs appearing in Pink's fifth studio album "Funhouse" which has hit the market since October 2008.
Pink's "Please Don't Leave Me" music video
More Pink News
- 'Fargo' Season 3 First Full Trailer: What Does Ewan McGregor's Emmit Owe to His Twin Brother?
- Ready to Mingle? Tom Cruise's 'Fallen' for 'M:I 6' Co-Star Vanessa Kirby
- 'The Talk' Host Sheryl Underwood Cries as She Reveals Terrifying Rape Ordeal
- Brie Larson to Play U.S. First Female Presidential Candidate in Victoria Woodhull Biopic
- Netflix Debuts 'Death Note' Teaser Trailer and It's Slammed for Whitewashing
- Michael Shannon Joins Contention to Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus Caught in Lip-Lock Amid Romance Rumors
- Lorde, Muse, The Killers, Chance the Rapper, Arcade Fire to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza