Pink Debuts Romantic Version of 'Please Don't Leave Me' Music Video
While the old music video of "Please Don't Leave Me" focuses on the violent things happening between Pink and her on-screen boyfriend who tries to leave her, this new version is a romantic one. It apparently aims at showing that the pop singer has changed her tune after previously lashing out Carey Hart following their 2008 split.
Titled "Funhouse Summer Carnival Tour Version", the clip in fact focuses less on the tour. Instead, it follows "giantess" Pink as she looks for love and finds it in a pint-sized Hart. After sharing laughs in several dates, they are finally engaged. While Pink proposed to Hart in real life, it is the motocross champ who asks the big question and presents a huge bling to Pink in the video.
"Please Don't Leave Me" is one of the songs appearing in Pink's fifth studio album "Funhouse" which has hit the market since October 2008.
Pink's "Please Don't Leave Me" music video
More Pink News
- Will Smith Deals With Mythical Creatures in 'Bright' First Teaser
- Ryan Gosling, Felicity Jones, Emma Stone and More Read Oscars Edition of 'Mean Tweets'
- John Legend Performs 'La La Land' Soundtracks Perfectly at Oscars
- Ariana Grande Gets People Making Out in Public in 'Everyday' Music Video Ft. Future
- Warren Beatty Is the New Steve Harvey After Oscar Best Picture Flub
- Pregnant Cheryl Moves In With Beau Liam Payne as They Prepare for Baby's Arrival
- Kylie Jenner Is Rushing to Get Married to Tyga
- New 'Doctor Who' Season 10 Trailer Features New Companion