Robbie Williams and Ayda Field Walk Down the Aisle, Pictures Revealed
Pictures of Robbie Williams and his longtime girlfriend Ayda Field's wedding have been obtained by Daily Mail. The 36-year-old singer, who recently reunited with his former band Take That, wed the actress at his home in Beverly Hills on Saturday, August 7 in front of a small group of 40 friends and family.
Robbie and Ayda swapped vows in a 30ft marquee with a flower arrangement spelling out the word "Love" forming the centerpiece of the reception. For the special day, Williams wore a formal black suit with a white bow tie, while the bride flaunted a strapless gown with a gathered, full skirt. According to the site, the ceremony lasted for six hours.
During the Saturday afternoon party, Robbie nodded towards Ayda, saying as quoted by the site "The reason I ask is because Ayda's had another one of her premonitions. Apparently, she saw us as an old, wrinkly couple with grandchildren, living in Australia. And Ayda's got the gift. If she says that's what's going to happen, then that what's going to happen. She's never wrong."
Confirming the nuptials, Robbie's spokesman Murray Chalmers told Daily Mail, "Robbie Williams and Ayda Field were married yesterday, August 7, in a ceremony held in the grounds of the home they share in Los Angeles." The site further reported that the newlyweds will have a two-week honeymoon in Blackpool. Robbie shared, "Blackpool has so many happy memories for me. I can't think of a better place to celebrate."
And although Robbie has now chosen Ayda to be his wife, the singer reportedly took no chances with his $120 million fortune. Robbie allegedly has ensured he'll retain his hard-earned millions in case they ever split by presenting Ayda with a prenuptial agreement establishing a maximum divorce payout. The full details of the contract, however, have yet to be disclosed.
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Kourtney Kardashian's Looking for 'More Loyal Soulmate' as She's 'So Over' Scott Disick
- Is Meghan Markle Planning to Get Pregnant Before Marrying Prince Harry?
- Hailee Steinfeld, Kelsea Ballerini and Sofia Carson to Perform Britney Spears Medley at RDMA 2017
- Nam Joo Hyuk's Fans Angered by His Relationship With Lee Sung Kyung
- 'Supergirl': Get First Look at General Zod in Set Photos and Video
- Desperate Tyga to Use Son King Cairo to Get Back With Kylie Jenner
- Beyonce's Pic of Ordering Food Sparks Funny Twitter Reactions