Video: Shia LaBeouf, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Film Kissing Scene for 'Transformers 3'
Shia LaBeouf and Rosie Huntington-Whiteley have added a romantic sequence to "Transformers 3". The two were caught on camera lip locking when filming for the movie on the Lasalle bridge in Chicago on Saturday, August 7.
For the production that day, Whiteley wore a white blouse matched with skinny jeans while LaBeouf donned a leather jacket matched with denims. As the English model came approaching the actor, other cast who sported soldier uniforms walked off the set. The kissing scene will probably appear at the end of the upcoming movie.
Shia LaBeouf reprises his role as Sam Witwicky in "Transformers 3" and Rosie Huntington-Whiteley is cast as his love interest. The name of Whiteley's character has not been announced but some reports suggest that she plays Carly, who is described as the one who will eventually become Witwicky's wife in the animated series.
Michael Bay still tackles the helming duty for the follow-up to "Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen" which is due in the U.S. on July 1, 2011. Official synopsis for the forthcoming release is not available yet, but it has been confirmed that Shockwave will be the major villain.
- Iggy Azalea's Former Fiance Nick Young Welcomes Baby No. 2 With His Other Ex
- Felicity Jones Leads the Rebel Alliance in New 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Pic
- Is Mariah Carey's 'Close Relationship' With a Male Dancer to Blame for James Packer Split?
- Charli XCX Releases 'After the Afterparty' Feat. Lil Yachty
- Calvin Harris Flirts With Halsey on Twitter
- Kanye West Plays Birthday Video for Kim and Gives Her Shout-Out During 'Saint Pablo' Show
- Get Your First Look at Tessa Thompson as Valkyrie on 'Thor: Ragnarok' Set
- Madonna Lets Photographer Grab Her Crotch During Party. See the Pics!