Video: Shia LaBeouf, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Film Kissing Scene for 'Transformers 3'
Shia LaBeouf and Rosie Huntington-Whiteley have added a romantic sequence to "Transformers 3". The two were caught on camera lip locking when filming for the movie on the Lasalle bridge in Chicago on Saturday, August 7.
For the production that day, Whiteley wore a white blouse matched with skinny jeans while LaBeouf donned a leather jacket matched with denims. As the English model came approaching the actor, other cast who sported soldier uniforms walked off the set. The kissing scene will probably appear at the end of the upcoming movie.
Shia LaBeouf reprises his role as Sam Witwicky in "Transformers 3" and Rosie Huntington-Whiteley is cast as his love interest. The name of Whiteley's character has not been announced but some reports suggest that she plays Carly, who is described as the one who will eventually become Witwicky's wife in the animated series.
Michael Bay still tackles the helming duty for the follow-up to "Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen" which is due in the U.S. on July 1, 2011. Official synopsis for the forthcoming release is not available yet, but it has been confirmed that Shockwave will be the major villain.
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns