Video: Shia LaBeouf, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Film Kissing Scene for 'Transformers 3'
Shia LaBeouf and Rosie Huntington-Whiteley have added a romantic sequence to "Transformers 3". The two were caught on camera lip locking when filming for the movie on the Lasalle bridge in Chicago on Saturday, August 7.
For the production that day, Whiteley wore a white blouse matched with skinny jeans while LaBeouf donned a leather jacket matched with denims. As the English model came approaching the actor, other cast who sported soldier uniforms walked off the set. The kissing scene will probably appear at the end of the upcoming movie.
Shia LaBeouf reprises his role as Sam Witwicky in "Transformers 3" and Rosie Huntington-Whiteley is cast as his love interest. The name of Whiteley's character has not been announced but some reports suggest that she plays Carly, who is described as the one who will eventually become Witwicky's wife in the animated series.
Michael Bay still tackles the helming duty for the follow-up to "Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen" which is due in the U.S. on July 1, 2011. Official synopsis for the forthcoming release is not available yet, but it has been confirmed that Shockwave will be the major villain.
- Two New Characters on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 Revealed. Get the Details!
- Khloe Kardashian Tries to 'Move On and Focus on Herself' During Her 'Sad' 32nd Birthday
- Ansel Elgort Is in Talks to Star in 'Dungeons and Dragons' Reboot
- Did Britney Spears Delay Single to Include Sample of Justin Timberlake's 'Cry Me a River'?
- George Clooney Reportedly 'Refused' to Protect Wife Amal From 'Bloodthirsty Terrorists'
- Kylie Jenner Asks Tyga to Move Back Into Her House
- Rihanna Is Unhappy Kanye West Put Her in Bed With Donald Trump and George W. Bush in 'Famous' Video
- Iggy Azalea Gets Thanked for 'Ruining Hip-Hop.' See Her Reaction