Video: Shia LaBeouf, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Film Kissing Scene for 'Transformers 3'
Shia LaBeouf and Rosie Huntington-Whiteley have added a romantic sequence to "Transformers 3". The two were caught on camera lip locking when filming for the movie on the Lasalle bridge in Chicago on Saturday, August 7.
For the production that day, Whiteley wore a white blouse matched with skinny jeans while LaBeouf donned a leather jacket matched with denims. As the English model came approaching the actor, other cast who sported soldier uniforms walked off the set. The kissing scene will probably appear at the end of the upcoming movie.
Shia LaBeouf reprises his role as Sam Witwicky in "Transformers 3" and Rosie Huntington-Whiteley is cast as his love interest. The name of Whiteley's character has not been announced but some reports suggest that she plays Carly, who is described as the one who will eventually become Witwicky's wife in the animated series.
Michael Bay still tackles the helming duty for the follow-up to "Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen" which is due in the U.S. on July 1, 2011. Official synopsis for the forthcoming release is not available yet, but it has been confirmed that Shockwave will be the major villain.
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard