First Look at James Franco in Danny Boyle's '127 Hours'
After his Oscar-winning movie "Slumdog Millionaire", Danny Boyle has spent his time working on "127 Hours" that is claimed to take an audience on a never before experienced journey and prove what we can do when we choose life. Now, the first look at the film as well as the main character has been obtained by Entertainment Weekly.
The site has got its hand on one production image as well as an on-set picture. The still shows James Franco as mountain climber Aron Ralston who is in the middle of his adventure to reach the top of a mountain. The on-set photo, meanwhile, features him walking side by side with the helmer, Boyle.
"The movie is going to be obsessive, and it will be for obsessives. You will want him to cut his arm off by the end," the 53-year-old filmmaker states about his upcoming movie, which is based on true story. The film is said to have its world premiere at the 35th Annual Toronto International Film Festival running September 9-19.
"127 Hours" will tell the story of real-life mountaineer Aron Ralston who cut off the lower part of his right arm with a dull knife in order to free himself from a fallen boulder in a Utah canyon. Throughout his journey, Ralston recalls friends, lovers, family, and the two hikers he met before his accident. Written by Danny Boyle along with Simon Beaufoy, the drama is set to hit limited U.S. theaters on November 5.
'127 Hours' on-set picture:
- Bella Hadid Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Racy Bikini. See the Pic!
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Cradle Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Baby During Brunch
- Jeff Bridges Joins 'Kingsman: The Golden Circle'
- Demi Lovato Mourning Her Great-Grandma's Death. Read Her Touching Tribute
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Party in Las Vegas, Talk About Wedding Plans
- Stephen Amell and Will Arnett Joke About Making an 'Arrow' Feature Film
- Liam Hemsworth Admits His 2013 Split From Miley Cyrus 'Was Hard'
- Madonna Throws Shade at BET for Diss Over Her BBMA Tribute to Prince