First Look at James Franco in Danny Boyle's '127 Hours'
After his Oscar-winning movie "Slumdog Millionaire", Danny Boyle has spent his time working on "127 Hours" that is claimed to take an audience on a never before experienced journey and prove what we can do when we choose life. Now, the first look at the film as well as the main character has been obtained by Entertainment Weekly.
The site has got its hand on one production image as well as an on-set picture. The still shows James Franco as mountain climber Aron Ralston who is in the middle of his adventure to reach the top of a mountain. The on-set photo, meanwhile, features him walking side by side with the helmer, Boyle.
"The movie is going to be obsessive, and it will be for obsessives. You will want him to cut his arm off by the end," the 53-year-old filmmaker states about his upcoming movie, which is based on true story. The film is said to have its world premiere at the 35th Annual Toronto International Film Festival running September 9-19.
"127 Hours" will tell the story of real-life mountaineer Aron Ralston who cut off the lower part of his right arm with a dull knife in order to free himself from a fallen boulder in a Utah canyon. Throughout his journey, Ralston recalls friends, lovers, family, and the two hikers he met before his accident. Written by Danny Boyle along with Simon Beaufoy, the drama is set to hit limited U.S. theaters on November 5.
'127 Hours' on-set picture:
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences