First Look at James Franco in Danny Boyle's '127 Hours'
After his Oscar-winning movie "Slumdog Millionaire", Danny Boyle has spent his time working on "127 Hours" that is claimed to take an audience on a never before experienced journey and prove what we can do when we choose life. Now, the first look at the film as well as the main character has been obtained by Entertainment Weekly.
The site has got its hand on one production image as well as an on-set picture. The still shows James Franco as mountain climber Aron Ralston who is in the middle of his adventure to reach the top of a mountain. The on-set photo, meanwhile, features him walking side by side with the helmer, Boyle.
"The movie is going to be obsessive, and it will be for obsessives. You will want him to cut his arm off by the end," the 53-year-old filmmaker states about his upcoming movie, which is based on true story. The film is said to have its world premiere at the 35th Annual Toronto International Film Festival running September 9-19.
"127 Hours" will tell the story of real-life mountaineer Aron Ralston who cut off the lower part of his right arm with a dull knife in order to free himself from a fallen boulder in a Utah canyon. Throughout his journey, Ralston recalls friends, lovers, family, and the two hikers he met before his accident. Written by Danny Boyle along with Simon Beaufoy, the drama is set to hit limited U.S. theaters on November 5.
'127 Hours' on-set picture:
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?