Faux Posters for 'Scott Pilgrim vs. the World' Show Lucas Lee's Filmography
Some new posters from "Scott Pilgrim vs. the World" have emerged, but they are not released to promote the movie. Instead, the art works are parts of properties used for the filming since they are posters for Chris Evans' character Lucas Lee's movies.
The five posters for faux movies such as "Action Doctor", "Thrilled to Be Here" and "You Just Don't Exist" are first debuted by Empire Online. According to Collider, these images are just few of plenty easter eggs that can be found in the movie adaptation of Bryan Lee O'Malley's comic book series entitled "Scott Pilgrim".
"Scott Pilgrim vs. The World" will see young slacker Scott Pilgrim who falls in love with Ramona Flowers. Never having problems of getting a girlfriend before, this time he finds out that he must defeat her seven evil ex-boyfriends to win his true love.
Michael Cera leads with Mary Elizabeth Winstead portraying Ramona. Anna Kendrick, Brandon Routh, Jason Schwartzman, Mae Whitman and more are supporting the cast ensemble of the action comedy, which is directed by Edgar Wright. The film has had its world premiere on July 27 in Los Angeles but will not hit U.S. theaters until August 13.
- Usher Releases Two New Tracks Off 'Hard II Love'
- Rihanna Gets the Biggest Gift Ever From Drake in Honor of Her VMAs Win
- First Look at Lumiere, Cogsworth, Gaston and Le Fou in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- Julianne Hough and Derek Hough to Return for 'DWTS' Season 23
- Sam Mendes in Talks to Direct Disney's 'James and the Giant Peach'
- 'Veep' Star Anna Chlumsky Gives Birth to Her Second Child
- Producer Defends Frank Ocean for Self-Releasing 'Blonde' Album, Slams Def Jam
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Give Paparazzi Free Yeezy Sneakers