Taylor Swift Could Be Back for 'Valentine's Day' Spin-Off
Taylor Swift may not the best actor in "Valentine's Day" but New Line Cinema allegedly still wants her for the follow-up. The singer/actress is reported to appear in "New Year's Eve" which will serve as a spin-off to the 2009 star-studded film though director Garry Marshall previously said he will not maintain the original cast except Hector Elizondo.
"They were throwing her name out there a while back," says a source, who "is directly involved" with the upcoming project, to E! Online. About Swift's character, the source dishes, "They were thinking about having Taylor Swift be in college at NYU."
But Swift will probably not reunite with his on-screen lover, Taylor Lautner, as the source adds, "I don't think Taylor Lautner would come back.." The source further notes that Swift's involvement has not been set in stone, stating "They only mentioned Taylor Swift, and she's not even in right now."
Back in May, Garry Marshall revealed there were talks to cast Justin Bieber in "New Year's Eve". On his own wish-list of cast members for the movie, the "Valentine's Day" helmer mentioned the names of Reese Witherspoon and Halle Berry.
"New Year's Eve" will be set during the switch to new year. It is planned to kick off principal photography in New York City in September for December 9, 2011 U.S. release. "Valentine's Day" producers Mike Karz and Wayne Allan Rice will once again team up to produce the upcoming romantic comedy.
- Antonio Banderas Reveals Suffering From Heart Attack
- Harry Styles Teases First Solo Single and Books Release Date
- Liam Payne and Cheryl Welcome Baby Boy - See the Baby's Pic!
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'