Pics: Emma Thompson Enshrined in Hollywood Walk of Fame
Oscar-winning actress Emma Thompson got her star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame in a midday ceremony outside the historic Pig 'n Whistle pub on Hollywood Boulevard in Los Angeles on Friday, August 6. Donning black and white ensemble, the 51-year-old star was honored with the 2,416th star.
Emma's "Nanny McPhee Returns" castmate Maggie Gyllenhaal and "House M.D." actor Hugh Laurie, whom Emma dated when they attended England's University of Cambridge, were on hand for the ceremony. Emma also brought a baby pig along with her and had a pint of beer on her new piece of terrazzo real estate.
Emma won an Academy Award for her leading role as Margaret Schlegel in 1992 movie "Howard's End". Meanwhile, her new movie "Nanny McPhee Returns" will be opened in U.S. theaters on August 20. In the Susanna White-directed film, Emma reprises her role from 2006 big screen project, "Nanny McPhee".
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs