Sugarland Abduct Ryan McPartlin in 'Stuck Like Glue' Music Video
Sugarland show off their comical side in a newly-premiered music video for their new single "Stuck Like Glue". Jennifer Nettles is obsessed with Ryan McPartlin who plays the leading man. She stalks and kidnaps him with the help from bandmate Kristian Bush.
" 'Stuck Like Glue' is just plain, unashamed, Sugar-fun," Nettles said. "It sticks in your brain, no pun intended. To me it feels young, hip and of course sassy! I can't wait for it to get out there so we can play it live in our show. We've been sitting on our hands to not play it live 'til it was released!"
Of why the "Chuck" actor is chosen to play her love interest in the video, Nettles told Entertainment Weekly, "He is Captain Awesome. He's the perfect guy. He's the perfect boyfriend, he's the perfect athlete. We thought that would be a funny twist. He fits the profile. Very handsome. And he's a good actor as well, and also a nice guy."
"Stuck Like Glue" is the first single from Sugarland's upcoming fourth studio album "The Incredible Machine" which is due in United States on October 19.
In another news, Jennifer Nettles and Kristian Bush are set to reunite with their former bandmate Kristen Hall in a federal court date of November 15 this year. The hearing set in Atlanta, Georgia is to discuss a battle over royalties filed by Hall in 2008 with claim that she is owed $1.5 million for helping launch the group.
- Ariana Grande Debuts New Hairdo Amid Reports She Was Barred From Performing at White House
- 'High School Musical' Alum Corbin Bleu Gets Married to Sasha Clements. Get the Details
- 'Star Trek Beyond' Easily Wins at Box Office
- Lindsay Lohan Fights With Fiance Egor Tarabasov After Accusing Him of Cheating on Social Media
- Comic-Con: 'Prison Break' Revival Debuts New Trailer and Clip
- Liv Tyler Shares Adorable Breastfeeding Photo With Her Newborn
- Calvin Harris and Kim Kardashian Party Together Amid Taylor Swift Feud
- Drake's New Mixtape Is on the Way as 'Views' Tops Billboard 200 for 11th Week