Sugarland Abduct Ryan McPartlin in 'Stuck Like Glue' Music Video
Sugarland show off their comical side in a newly-premiered music video for their new single "Stuck Like Glue". Jennifer Nettles is obsessed with Ryan McPartlin who plays the leading man. She stalks and kidnaps him with the help from bandmate Kristian Bush.
" 'Stuck Like Glue' is just plain, unashamed, Sugar-fun," Nettles said. "It sticks in your brain, no pun intended. To me it feels young, hip and of course sassy! I can't wait for it to get out there so we can play it live in our show. We've been sitting on our hands to not play it live 'til it was released!"
Of why the "Chuck" actor is chosen to play her love interest in the video, Nettles told Entertainment Weekly, "He is Captain Awesome. He's the perfect guy. He's the perfect boyfriend, he's the perfect athlete. We thought that would be a funny twist. He fits the profile. Very handsome. And he's a good actor as well, and also a nice guy."
"Stuck Like Glue" is the first single from Sugarland's upcoming fourth studio album "The Incredible Machine" which is due in United States on October 19.
In another news, Jennifer Nettles and Kristian Bush are set to reunite with their former bandmate Kristen Hall in a federal court date of November 15 this year. The hearing set in Atlanta, Georgia is to discuss a battle over royalties filed by Hall in 2008 with claim that she is owed $1.5 million for helping launch the group.
Sugarland's "Stuck Like Glue" music video
- Desperate to Lose Weight, Mariah Carey Opts for Breast Reduction Surgery
- Marc Anthony Makes First Red Carpet Appearance With Girlfriend Mariana Downing
- Rihanna Is Not Taking Remy Ma's Side in Rapper's Feud With Nicki Minaj
- Ashley Olsen and Richard Sachs Have Called It Quits After Five Months of Dating
- Future and The Weeknd Tease 'Comin Out Strong' Music Video Filmed in Subway Car
- 'Legion' Season Finale Preview: You're Gods
- It's Over! Kim Kardashian 'Pulling the Plug' on Her Marriage to Kanye West
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Are Talking Again After Bitter Split: 'He's Much Happier'