First Official Picture of Russell Brand and Alfred Molina in 'The Tempest'
Touchstone Pictures has released a new official production image from "The Tempest", an iteration of the classic Shakespeare play. The still gives the first look at Russell Brand as Trinculo and Alfred Molina as drunken butler Stephano. They are pictured complete with their unique costumes while running on a street.
Prior to this image, there is already another photo debuted for the movie. It captures Helen Mirren who portrays main character Prospera, whose gender has been switched from Prospero for the upcoming film. She is pictured in a dramatic scene with a ring of fire surrounding her at what looks like a desert.
"The Tempest" will center its story on Prospera, who reigns over the magical island, her daughter Miranda (Felicity Jones) and a shipwrecked crew full of Prospera's enemies. Based on Shakespeare's play, the story mixes romance with fraternal politics and the supernatural.
Julie Taymor serves behind the lens in addition to writing the script for the movie. Additional cast members include Djimon Hounsou, Ben Wishaw, Chris Cooper, Alan Cumming and David Strathairn among others. Rated PG-13, this drama film is slated for December 10 release.
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic
- Selena Gomez Spotted Lip Syncing to The Weeknd's Songs at His Show in Toronto
- Orlando Bloom's Naked Photo Is Spread All Over Hollywood
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala