Kate Gosselin and Her Kids Visit Sarah Palin's Show
The rumors that Kate Gosselin and Sarah Palin would hook up on TV have been floating for a while, until now. At Television Critics Association tour, president of TLC programming, Eileen O'Neill confirmed that Gosselin and her eight kids have traveled to Alaska and been captured on camera for Palin's reality series.
"Sarah Palin's Alaska" is an eight-part documentary series about Palin and her home state of Alaska. Its right was bought by Discovery's TLC in March this year. Mark Burnett, the man behind "Survivor", is producing this show. "I look forward to working with Mark to bring the wonder and majesty of Alaska to all Americans," Palin said back then.
Gosselin and her kids would be featured in an episode where they blend with the nature. The family which flew to the state earlier this year did camping, salmon fishing, hiking and sight-seeing. The show would premiere on November 14 but it is not known yet when the Gosselins episode would be aired.
Kate Gosselin herself is the star of TLC's "Kate Plus 8". The reality show captures Gosselin as she juggles her life as a single mother to sextuplet and a twin.
- Liam Hemsworth Defends His 2012 Engagement to Miley Cyrus
- Jamie Foxx's Wild Night Out: Boozing and Grinding With Mystery Women
- Listen to Jamie Lynn Spears' Comeback Single 'Sleepover'
- Chloe Moretz: 'I Wanted a Boob Job and Butt Reduction' at Age 16
- Bradley Cooper and Irina Shayk Talk About Building a Future and Having Kids Together
- Check Out These New 'Fast 8' Ice Cars From Iceland Set
- Kelly Clarkson Signs With Atlantic Records, Readies Soul Album for Next Year
- Jesse Is Back on 'The Flash' in Season 3. Will She Turn Into Speedster?