Kate Gosselin and Her Kids Visit Sarah Palin's Show
The rumors that Kate Gosselin and Sarah Palin would hook up on TV have been floating for a while, until now. At Television Critics Association tour, president of TLC programming, Eileen O'Neill confirmed that Gosselin and her eight kids have traveled to Alaska and been captured on camera for Palin's reality series.
"Sarah Palin's Alaska" is an eight-part documentary series about Palin and her home state of Alaska. Its right was bought by Discovery's TLC in March this year. Mark Burnett, the man behind "Survivor", is producing this show. "I look forward to working with Mark to bring the wonder and majesty of Alaska to all Americans," Palin said back then.
Gosselin and her kids would be featured in an episode where they blend with the nature. The family which flew to the state earlier this year did camping, salmon fishing, hiking and sight-seeing. The show would premiere on November 14 but it is not known yet when the Gosselins episode would be aired.
Kate Gosselin herself is the star of TLC's "Kate Plus 8". The reality show captures Gosselin as she juggles her life as a single mother to sextuplet and a twin.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen