Kate Gosselin and Her Kids Visit Sarah Palin's Show
The rumors that Kate Gosselin and Sarah Palin would hook up on TV have been floating for a while, until now. At Television Critics Association tour, president of TLC programming, Eileen O'Neill confirmed that Gosselin and her eight kids have traveled to Alaska and been captured on camera for Palin's reality series.
"Sarah Palin's Alaska" is an eight-part documentary series about Palin and her home state of Alaska. Its right was bought by Discovery's TLC in March this year. Mark Burnett, the man behind "Survivor", is producing this show. "I look forward to working with Mark to bring the wonder and majesty of Alaska to all Americans," Palin said back then.
Gosselin and her kids would be featured in an episode where they blend with the nature. The family which flew to the state earlier this year did camping, salmon fishing, hiking and sight-seeing. The show would premiere on November 14 but it is not known yet when the Gosselins episode would be aired.
Kate Gosselin herself is the star of TLC's "Kate Plus 8". The reality show captures Gosselin as she juggles her life as a single mother to sextuplet and a twin.
- Rob Kardashian Reveals He Is Now Diabetes Free
- Britney Spears Recalls Being on 'Awkward' Dates, Says 'Being Famous Doesn't Make You Any Different'
- Taylor Swift Makes Donation to Hospital That Saved Her Godson
- Daniel Radcliffe Eyed for 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami