Amy Poehler and Will Arnett Welcome Second Son
It's another boy for "Parks and Recreation" star Amy Poehler and actor husband Will Arnett. On Friday, August 6, a rep for the second-time parents, who have been married since 2003, told Access Hollywood via statement, "Amy Poehler and Will Arnett have welcomed their second child, a boy."
"Abel James Arnett was born on Friday morning and weighed in at 7 lbs., 13 oz.," the rep's statement further revealed. "Amy, Will, Abel and Archie are all healthy and resting comfortably." Archibald "Archie" William Emerson Arnett, is 1-year-old son of Amy and Will.
Professionally, Amy Poehler is credited for becoming a featured player on "Saturday Night Live" and for her role in 2008 film "Baby Mama". She is also up for an Emmy for her leading role on the NBC comedy "Parks and Recreation". Will Arnett, in the meantime, previously played on TV series "Arrested Development" and is gearing up for his new comedy on FOX, "Running Wilde", which is set to premiere this fall.
More Amy Poehler News
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle
- J Balvin, Camila Cabello and Pitbull Tease New Track 'Hey Ma' on Instagram
- An Alleged Sex Tape of Trey Songz Leaks Online Amid Nicki Minaj and Remy Ma's Beef
- Emma Stone Says the Oscars Blunder Was One of the Most Horrible Moments of Her Life
- Drake on Remy Ma's Diss Track: 'His Heart's Bleeding for Nicki Minaj'
- Jimmy Kimmel Breaks Down Oscar Mix-Up: How Denzel Washington Helped Save the Day
- Get a Look at New 'Wonder Woman' Cool Photos and Concept Art