Amy Poehler and Will Arnett Welcome Second Son
It's another boy for "Parks and Recreation" star Amy Poehler and actor husband Will Arnett. On Friday, August 6, a rep for the second-time parents, who have been married since 2003, told Access Hollywood via statement, "Amy Poehler and Will Arnett have welcomed their second child, a boy."
"Abel James Arnett was born on Friday morning and weighed in at 7 lbs., 13 oz.," the rep's statement further revealed. "Amy, Will, Abel and Archie are all healthy and resting comfortably." Archibald "Archie" William Emerson Arnett, is 1-year-old son of Amy and Will.
Professionally, Amy Poehler is credited for becoming a featured player on "Saturday Night Live" and for her role in 2008 film "Baby Mama". She is also up for an Emmy for her leading role on the NBC comedy "Parks and Recreation". Will Arnett, in the meantime, previously played on TV series "Arrested Development" and is gearing up for his new comedy on FOX, "Running Wilde", which is set to premiere this fall.
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'
- Britney Spears Sucks Helium and Hilariously Sings a Taylor Swift Hit
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune