Amy Poehler and Will Arnett Welcome Second Son
It's another boy for "Parks and Recreation" star Amy Poehler and actor husband Will Arnett. On Friday, August 6, a rep for the second-time parents, who have been married since 2003, told Access Hollywood via statement, "Amy Poehler and Will Arnett have welcomed their second child, a boy."
"Abel James Arnett was born on Friday morning and weighed in at 7 lbs., 13 oz.," the rep's statement further revealed. "Amy, Will, Abel and Archie are all healthy and resting comfortably." Archibald "Archie" William Emerson Arnett, is 1-year-old son of Amy and Will.
Professionally, Amy Poehler is credited for becoming a featured player on "Saturday Night Live" and for her role in 2008 film "Baby Mama". She is also up for an Emmy for her leading role on the NBC comedy "Parks and Recreation". Will Arnett, in the meantime, previously played on TV series "Arrested Development" and is gearing up for his new comedy on FOX, "Running Wilde", which is set to premiere this fall.
- Bella Thorne Rises to Stardom in Trailer for 'Famous in Love' From 'Pretty Little Liars' Creator
- Justin Bieber Accidentally Reactivates Instagram Account
- Madonna, Usher and More Stars Pay Tribute to Michael Jackson on His Birthday
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: More Fights and Departures
- Britney and Beyonce Under Fire for Their VMAs Performances. Plus Get Details on Their Backstage Feud
- Taylor Swift Dismissed From Jury Duty due to Her Ongoing Sexual Abuse Case
- Production on 'The Maze Runner: The Death Cure' to Resume in February 2017
- Blake Lively Hosts Private Baby Shower With Taylor Swift