Mel Gibson and Oksana Grigorieva to Be Cleared in DCFS Investigation
Mel Gibson and ex-girlfriend as well as mother of his illegitimate daughter, Oksana Grigorieva, will reportedly no longer deal with extensive interviews concerning the welfare of their baby girl. Radar Online reported that the troubled then-couple will be cleared in the Department of Children and Family Services (DCFS) investigation.
The site further reported that the investigation, which is technically still ongoing, is about to be closed in approximately two weeks. A source close to Mel said, "The case will be officially closed when several more people that deal with Lucia are officially interviewed, and that should take place in the next few weeks."
"The people that play a key role in Lucia's life have already been interviewed, and barring any bombshell developments from the remaining people that are going to be dealt with, the case will be closed, with no action being taken against Mel or Oksana," the insider added.
Mel and Oksana have been extensively interviewed by Department of Children and Family Services after the two accused of child abuse against each other. The allegations of abuse against Mel and Oksana, however, have not been substantiated by what officials have uncovered so far.
The source further explained, "Just because no action is being taken at this point, and the investigation appears to be wrapping up, doesn't mean that officials won't get involved again. If there are concerns about Lucia's welfare again in the future, DCFS will become active again."
- Colin Farrell Joins Tim Burton's 'Dumbo' live-Action Movie
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction