Mel Gibson and Oksana Grigorieva to Be Cleared in DCFS Investigation
Mel Gibson and ex-girlfriend as well as mother of his illegitimate daughter, Oksana Grigorieva, will reportedly no longer deal with extensive interviews concerning the welfare of their baby girl. Radar Online reported that the troubled then-couple will be cleared in the Department of Children and Family Services (DCFS) investigation.
The site further reported that the investigation, which is technically still ongoing, is about to be closed in approximately two weeks. A source close to Mel said, "The case will be officially closed when several more people that deal with Lucia are officially interviewed, and that should take place in the next few weeks."
"The people that play a key role in Lucia's life have already been interviewed, and barring any bombshell developments from the remaining people that are going to be dealt with, the case will be closed, with no action being taken against Mel or Oksana," the insider added.
Mel and Oksana have been extensively interviewed by Department of Children and Family Services after the two accused of child abuse against each other. The allegations of abuse against Mel and Oksana, however, have not been substantiated by what officials have uncovered so far.
The source further explained, "Just because no action is being taken at this point, and the investigation appears to be wrapping up, doesn't mean that officials won't get involved again. If there are concerns about Lucia's welfare again in the future, DCFS will become active again."
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March