Lady GaGa Invades Chicago in Spirit at World's Largest GaGa Look-A-like Contest
Lady GaGa was in Chicago, Illinois in spirit on Thursday, August 5 when The World's Largest Lady GaGa Look-A-like Contest was held at State Street Pizza. From her hair, to her fashion, to her strut, some girls impersonated the pop stars and fought for the title of best-looking GaGa impersonator.
One GaGa's imitator tried her best to look like the "Telephone" singer in a white T-shirt, worn-out tight jeans and a bright blonde wig, while another chose a mini black dress, matching stripped heels and red short wig. One impersonator, additionally, opted black swimsuit-like dress and fishnet stockings.
For the contest, which was sponsored by JZ Drizin of Pizza Packet in honor of the GaGa's homecoming, MSNBC reported that Anne Boyer was dubbed the best-looking GaGa impersonator for her space outfit and all the contestants won free pizza. The event was also cheered with the attendance of Miss Chicago April Strong and Miss Illinois Whitney Thorpe Klinsky, who both donned their tiaras and banners.
Not only dubbed as the best-looking GaGa impersonator, but the winner was also awarded with coveted tickets to Lollapalooza. Back in 2007, brunette Lady GaGa wowed thousands of Lollapalooza attendees with a knockout performance. And three years later, GaGa returned to the venue with a bigger stage as America's leading performance artist. GaGa has become the festival's greatest success.
More Lady GaGa News
- Cress Williams to Lead The CW's DC Superhero Series 'Black Lightning'
- Joe Carnahan Rumored to Direct 'X-Force', Ryan Reynolds to Co-Write the Movie
- Did Nicki Minaj Just Diss Lil' Kim in Gucci Mane Collaboration 'Make Love'?
- Fifth Harmony, Nick Viall and Nancy Kerrigan to Join 'DWTS' Season 24
- Justin Bieber Denies Peeing His Pants: 'Water Spilled on My D**k Area'
- Meryl Streep Reacts After Karl Lagerfeld Calls Her 'Cheap' for Snubbing Chanel Dress at Oscars
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date