Sofia Vergara Agrees to Naked Bet If 'Modern Family' Wins Emmy
Sofia Vergara says she will not run around naked when "Modern Family" wins at the Primetime Emmy Awards, but she will walk. A guys magnet, the actress who portrays the sexy second wife to Ed O'Neill's Jay Pritchett is answering the challenge put up by the show's team to campaign for an Emmy win.
An ad was put up on Variety last month as part of "for your consideration" campaign, stating that Vergara would run naked down Sunset Boulevard if the show wins in the Best Comedy category over "Nurse Jackie", "30 Rock", "The Office", "Glee" and "Curb Your Enthusiasm". The catch is "Cast member may change without notice."
Responding to the challenge, Vergara said, "You know what, that's ridiculous. I cannot run - I have bad knees. I was planning to do that, you know the sport where they... speed walk. But that's what I'm going to do. I'm not going to run." She added, "Ed is ready to do it too. Ed O'Neill. He told me, 'Sofia, if something happens, I'm ready'."
The 62nd Annual Primetime Emmy Awards will be handed out on August 29. "Modern Family" is up for 14 nominations including Best Supporting Actress for Vergara.
- 'KUWTK' Returns for Another Season as 'Life of Kylie' Ends Up Being a Flop
- 'Downtown Abbey' Movie Is in the Works
- Rob Kardashian Is Lawyering Up Against Blac Chyna
- Angelina Jolie and Charlize Theron Are Feuding Over 'Bride of Frankenstein' Role
- Nick Jonas to Embrace 'Positivity' in His New Album
- 'Glee' Star Charice Pempengco Changes Name to Jake Zyrus. Is She Transitioning?
- Girls Lined Up to Give Tom Cruise Blow Job on Set of 'Risky Business', Co-Star Reveals
- Courtney Stodden Strips Down to Tiny Underwear to Perform Striptease