Sofia Vergara Agrees to Naked Bet If 'Modern Family' Wins Emmy
Sofia Vergara says she will not run around naked when "Modern Family" wins at the Primetime Emmy Awards, but she will walk. A guys magnet, the actress who portrays the sexy second wife to Ed O'Neill's Jay Pritchett is answering the challenge put up by the show's team to campaign for an Emmy win.
An ad was put up on Variety last month as part of "for your consideration" campaign, stating that Vergara would run naked down Sunset Boulevard if the show wins in the Best Comedy category over "Nurse Jackie", "30 Rock", "The Office", "Glee" and "Curb Your Enthusiasm". The catch is "Cast member may change without notice."
Responding to the challenge, Vergara said, "You know what, that's ridiculous. I cannot run - I have bad knees. I was planning to do that, you know the sport where they... speed walk. But that's what I'm going to do. I'm not going to run." She added, "Ed is ready to do it too. Ed O'Neill. He told me, 'Sofia, if something happens, I'm ready'."
The 62nd Annual Primetime Emmy Awards will be handed out on August 29. "Modern Family" is up for 14 nominations including Best Supporting Actress for Vergara.
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'