Sofia Vergara Agrees to Naked Bet If 'Modern Family' Wins Emmy
Sofia Vergara says she will not run around naked when "Modern Family" wins at the Primetime Emmy Awards, but she will walk. A guys magnet, the actress who portrays the sexy second wife to Ed O'Neill's Jay Pritchett is answering the challenge put up by the show's team to campaign for an Emmy win.
An ad was put up on Variety last month as part of "for your consideration" campaign, stating that Vergara would run naked down Sunset Boulevard if the show wins in the Best Comedy category over "Nurse Jackie", "30 Rock", "The Office", "Glee" and "Curb Your Enthusiasm". The catch is "Cast member may change without notice."
Responding to the challenge, Vergara said, "You know what, that's ridiculous. I cannot run - I have bad knees. I was planning to do that, you know the sport where they... speed walk. But that's what I'm going to do. I'm not going to run." She added, "Ed is ready to do it too. Ed O'Neill. He told me, 'Sofia, if something happens, I'm ready'."
The 62nd Annual Primetime Emmy Awards will be handed out on August 29. "Modern Family" is up for 14 nominations including Best Supporting Actress for Vergara.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie