Snoop Dogg Wants Britney Spears for a Duet
Britney Spears might not be releasing new song anytime soon, but when one of her fresh materials is out, it may be a duet with Snoop Dogg. In a video blog, the rapper who backs Katy Perry in her hit single "California Gurls" reveals his willingness to be involved in the "Womanizer" singer's new album.
"Britney Spears, what up? It's big Snoop Dogg. Hit me up so quick and so fast. Somebody sent me a song - said that you wanted me on your album," Snoop said. "I don't know if it's true - if it is hit me back real quick right."
Snoop Dogg and Britney Spears previously teamed up to film a music video for "Outrageous", a song from her 2003 effort "In the Zone". But, it was halted and never been completed after Britney suffered a knee injury on set.
People have been raving about Britney Spears' next studio album for quite sometime. She has been busy in the studio to prepare the follow-up to 2008 "Circus" after wrapping her lengthy carnival tour in 2009. So far, no release date has been annoounced.
More Snoop Dogg News
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance