Snoop Dogg Wants Britney Spears for a Duet
Britney Spears might not be releasing new song anytime soon, but when one of her fresh materials is out, it may be a duet with Snoop Dogg. In a video blog, the rapper who backs Katy Perry in her hit single "California Gurls" reveals his willingness to be involved in the "Womanizer" singer's new album.
"Britney Spears, what up? It's big Snoop Dogg. Hit me up so quick and so fast. Somebody sent me a song - said that you wanted me on your album," Snoop said. "I don't know if it's true - if it is hit me back real quick right."
Snoop Dogg and Britney Spears previously teamed up to film a music video for "Outrageous", a song from her 2003 effort "In the Zone". But, it was halted and never been completed after Britney suffered a knee injury on set.
People have been raving about Britney Spears' next studio album for quite sometime. She has been busy in the studio to prepare the follow-up to 2008 "Circus" after wrapping her lengthy carnival tour in 2009. So far, no release date has been annoounced.
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season