Snoop Dogg Wants Britney Spears for a Duet
Britney Spears might not be releasing new song anytime soon, but when one of her fresh materials is out, it may be a duet with Snoop Dogg. In a video blog, the rapper who backs Katy Perry in her hit single "California Gurls" reveals his willingness to be involved in the "Womanizer" singer's new album.
"Britney Spears, what up? It's big Snoop Dogg. Hit me up so quick and so fast. Somebody sent me a song - said that you wanted me on your album," Snoop said. "I don't know if it's true - if it is hit me back real quick right."
Snoop Dogg and Britney Spears previously teamed up to film a music video for "Outrageous", a song from her 2003 effort "In the Zone". But, it was halted and never been completed after Britney suffered a knee injury on set.
People have been raving about Britney Spears' next studio album for quite sometime. She has been busy in the studio to prepare the follow-up to 2008 "Circus" after wrapping her lengthy carnival tour in 2009. So far, no release date has been annoounced.
More Snoop Dogg News
- Will Smith Deals With Mythical Creatures in 'Bright' First Teaser
- Ryan Gosling, Felicity Jones, Emma Stone and More Read Oscars Edition of 'Mean Tweets'
- John Legend Performs 'La La Land' Soundtracks Perfectly at Oscars
- Ariana Grande Gets People Making Out in Public in 'Everyday' Music Video Ft. Future
- Warren Beatty Is the New Steve Harvey After Oscar Best Picture Flub
- Pregnant Cheryl Moves In With Beau Liam Payne as They Prepare for Baby's Arrival
- Kylie Jenner Is Rushing to Get Married to Tyga
- New 'Doctor Who' Season 10 Trailer Features New Companion