'True Blood' 3.08 Clips: Sookie Offers Her House for Alcide
Two clips are released ahead of the upcoming "True Blood" episode. One is a conversation between Sookie and Alcide where the latter is concerned about leaving the former for a family emergency. Sookie then offers the werewolf a place to stay in her house.
In an interview with Vanity Fair, Joe Manganiello explained a bit whether Alcide and Sookie's relationship would follow the book the series is based on. "Well, the way that it's been depicted so far in the series is almost exactly in line with the way that the book is. Alcide is in all of the books from the third one on, so the relationship builds from there. But we're still in the infancy stage - them getting to know each other," he said.
The second clip is a confrontation between Hoyt and Sam's little brother Tommy who starts to make trouble while working at Merlotte's. Tommy tells Hoyt to leave Jessica for him but Hoyt challenges him for a one-on-one outside the bar.
Also in the August 8 episode called "Night on the Sun", shaken and disillusioned Sookie rethinks her relationship with Bill. Sophie-Anne takes up a new residence as Russell plots his next move. Jessica and Bill reconcile; Jason throws down the gauntlet in hopes of saving Crystal; Lafayette gets a surprise visit from his mom, Ruby Jean; Merlotte's gets a new waitress; Eric proves the depth of his allegiance to Russell.
- Clip 1
- Clip 2
- Gisele Bundchen Gets Shirtless Assistant Taking Care of Her Booty During Photo Shoot
- Beyonce Remembers Aaliyah 15 Years Later With Sweet Throwback Video
- Chris Evans' Steve Rogers Is No Longer Captain America in MCU, Russo Brothers Confirm
- 'Blade Runner 2' Set Collapses, Kills Construction Worker
- Scott Eastwood Makes Emotional Phone Call to Father of His Ex Who Died in Car Crash
- Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa Sued by Victims of Collapsed Railing at Their Concert
- Homeland Security on the Hunt for Those Who Hacked Leslie Jones' Website
- Check Out Christina Grimmie's Third Posthumous Music Video for 'Deception'