'Justice League' Movie Is Given Tentative Green Light
"Justice League" movie is not dead. Instead, the movie is a go since Warner Bros. allegedly has given a tentative green light to the project. Comic Book Movie (CBM), which does not mention who their source is, reports that actors are quietly being pursued to test for the roles though the film is still in "very, very early stages" with no script being officially worked on.
The basic plot, however, is said to have been outlined. And there is already a list of DC superheroes who will be featured in the film, which is previously titled "Justice League Mortal". Green Lantern, The Flash, Wonder Woman, Aquaman and Martian Manhunter are said among the current line up but it does not rule out possibility that Superman and/or Batman will eventually make their way into the script.
CBM additionally states that "Justice League" is going to be used to introduce Wonder Woman, Aquaman and Martian Manhunter to general audiences. Meanwhile, both "Green Lantern" and "The Flash" movies would have already been released in theaters, hinting that the film uniting several characters from DC comics will be made after "The Flash" which could arrive in theaters in 2013.
"Justice League of America" feature film was first planned in 2007. However, the project which allegedly had Adam Brody, Armie Hammer, Megan Gale and Common attached to it did not show any progress and was said "dead".
More Justice League News
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour