'Justice League' Movie Is Given Tentative Green Light
"Justice League" movie is not dead. Instead, the movie is a go since Warner Bros. allegedly has given a tentative green light to the project. Comic Book Movie (CBM), which does not mention who their source is, reports that actors are quietly being pursued to test for the roles though the film is still in "very, very early stages" with no script being officially worked on.
The basic plot, however, is said to have been outlined. And there is already a list of DC superheroes who will be featured in the film, which is previously titled "Justice League Mortal". Green Lantern, The Flash, Wonder Woman, Aquaman and Martian Manhunter are said among the current line up but it does not rule out possibility that Superman and/or Batman will eventually make their way into the script.
CBM additionally states that "Justice League" is going to be used to introduce Wonder Woman, Aquaman and Martian Manhunter to general audiences. Meanwhile, both "Green Lantern" and "The Flash" movies would have already been released in theaters, hinting that the film uniting several characters from DC comics will be made after "The Flash" which could arrive in theaters in 2013.
"Justice League of America" feature film was first planned in 2007. However, the project which allegedly had Adam Brody, Armie Hammer, Megan Gale and Common attached to it did not show any progress and was said "dead".
More Justice League News
- Selena Gomez Has Lunch Date With The Weeknd After Celebrating Birthday Without Him
- Newlyweds Kate Mara and Jamie Bell Flaunt Wedding Rings in Cute Pic
- 'Game of Thrones' 7.03 Preview: Jon Snow Meets Daenerys
- Jay-Z Spends Second Week Atop Billboard 200 With '4:44', French Montana Debuts at No. 3
- Box Office: 'Dunkirk' and 'Girls Trip' Exceed Expectations, 'Valerian' Bombs
- Kylie Jenner's Snapchat Is Hacked, Culprit Threatens to Expose Nude Photos of 'KUWTK' Star
- Frank Ocean Brings Out Brad Pitt During Captivating Performance at FYF Festival
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park