'Justice League' Movie Is Given Tentative Green Light
"Justice League" movie is not dead. Instead, the movie is a go since Warner Bros. allegedly has given a tentative green light to the project. Comic Book Movie (CBM), which does not mention who their source is, reports that actors are quietly being pursued to test for the roles though the film is still in "very, very early stages" with no script being officially worked on.
The basic plot, however, is said to have been outlined. And there is already a list of DC superheroes who will be featured in the film, which is previously titled "Justice League Mortal". Green Lantern, The Flash, Wonder Woman, Aquaman and Martian Manhunter are said among the current line up but it does not rule out possibility that Superman and/or Batman will eventually make their way into the script.
CBM additionally states that "Justice League" is going to be used to introduce Wonder Woman, Aquaman and Martian Manhunter to general audiences. Meanwhile, both "Green Lantern" and "The Flash" movies would have already been released in theaters, hinting that the film uniting several characters from DC comics will be made after "The Flash" which could arrive in theaters in 2013.
"Justice League of America" feature film was first planned in 2007. However, the project which allegedly had Adam Brody, Armie Hammer, Megan Gale and Common attached to it did not show any progress and was said "dead".
More Justice League News
- Tyra Banks Accused of Abusing a Girl on 'America's Got Talent'
- Kanye West Is 'Humiliated' by Kim Kardashian's Deflated Butt
- Fergie Signs With BMG After Quitting Interscope
- Celine Dion, J.Lo, Mariah Carey and Backstreet Boys Will Not Cancel Vegas Shows Despite ISIS Threat
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Enjoy Night Out in Cannes
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service