'Justice League' Movie Is Given Tentative Green Light
"Justice League" movie is not dead. Instead, the movie is a go since Warner Bros. allegedly has given a tentative green light to the project. Comic Book Movie (CBM), which does not mention who their source is, reports that actors are quietly being pursued to test for the roles though the film is still in "very, very early stages" with no script being officially worked on.
The basic plot, however, is said to have been outlined. And there is already a list of DC superheroes who will be featured in the film, which is previously titled "Justice League Mortal". Green Lantern, The Flash, Wonder Woman, Aquaman and Martian Manhunter are said among the current line up but it does not rule out possibility that Superman and/or Batman will eventually make their way into the script.
CBM additionally states that "Justice League" is going to be used to introduce Wonder Woman, Aquaman and Martian Manhunter to general audiences. Meanwhile, both "Green Lantern" and "The Flash" movies would have already been released in theaters, hinting that the film uniting several characters from DC comics will be made after "The Flash" which could arrive in theaters in 2013.
"Justice League of America" feature film was first planned in 2007. However, the project which allegedly had Adam Brody, Armie Hammer, Megan Gale and Common attached to it did not show any progress and was said "dead".
More Justice League News
- Amy Schumer Snogs Ben Hanisch on Kiss Cam During Mets Game
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship