'Justice League' Movie Is Given Tentative Green Light
"Justice League" movie is not dead. Instead, the movie is a go since Warner Bros. allegedly has given a tentative green light to the project. Comic Book Movie (CBM), which does not mention who their source is, reports that actors are quietly being pursued to test for the roles though the film is still in "very, very early stages" with no script being officially worked on.
The basic plot, however, is said to have been outlined. And there is already a list of DC superheroes who will be featured in the film, which is previously titled "Justice League Mortal". Green Lantern, The Flash, Wonder Woman, Aquaman and Martian Manhunter are said among the current line up but it does not rule out possibility that Superman and/or Batman will eventually make their way into the script.
CBM additionally states that "Justice League" is going to be used to introduce Wonder Woman, Aquaman and Martian Manhunter to general audiences. Meanwhile, both "Green Lantern" and "The Flash" movies would have already been released in theaters, hinting that the film uniting several characters from DC comics will be made after "The Flash" which could arrive in theaters in 2013.
"Justice League of America" feature film was first planned in 2007. However, the project which allegedly had Adam Brody, Armie Hammer, Megan Gale and Common attached to it did not show any progress and was said "dead".
More Justice League News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival