'Justice League' Movie Is Given Tentative Green Light
"Justice League" movie is not dead. Instead, the movie is a go since Warner Bros. allegedly has given a tentative green light to the project. Comic Book Movie (CBM), which does not mention who their source is, reports that actors are quietly being pursued to test for the roles though the film is still in "very, very early stages" with no script being officially worked on.
The basic plot, however, is said to have been outlined. And there is already a list of DC superheroes who will be featured in the film, which is previously titled "Justice League Mortal". Green Lantern, The Flash, Wonder Woman, Aquaman and Martian Manhunter are said among the current line up but it does not rule out possibility that Superman and/or Batman will eventually make their way into the script.
CBM additionally states that "Justice League" is going to be used to introduce Wonder Woman, Aquaman and Martian Manhunter to general audiences. Meanwhile, both "Green Lantern" and "The Flash" movies would have already been released in theaters, hinting that the film uniting several characters from DC comics will be made after "The Flash" which could arrive in theaters in 2013.
"Justice League of America" feature film was first planned in 2007. However, the project which allegedly had Adam Brody, Armie Hammer, Megan Gale and Common attached to it did not show any progress and was said "dead".
More Justice League Part One News
- Sharon Osbourne Defends Kelly for Trashing Ozzy's Alleged Mistress, Can't Help Laughing at It
- Carrie Underwood and Brad Paisley Returning to Host 2016 CMA Awards
- Simon Pegg and Mike Myers Join Margot Robbie in Thriller 'Terminal'
- 'The Flash' Season 2 Finale: The Man in the Iron Mask Reveal Brings in Another Speedster
- Kendall Jenner Says She's Psychic. Get Details of Her Sixth Sense
- Lil Wayne and Birdman Are Still Feuding After Settlement Talks 'Broke Off'
- Khloe Kardashian Fears Blac Chyna Will Use Her Baby With Rob for Fame and Fortune
- Fifth Harmony Heats Up the 'DWTS' Stage With Sexy 'All in My Head' Performance