Denzel Washington Is 'Unstoppable' in First Movie Trailer
The 20th Century Fox has premiered the first full trailer for "Unstoppable". It opens with a part where Chris Pine's Will Gordon greets Denzel Washington's Frank Barnes. As they work together, they exchange stories about their families.
The flat scenes then turn into intense ones after Rosario Dawson's Connie Hooper learns that a half-mile-long freight train carrying combustible liquids and poisonous gas is runaway without a man controlling it. Now veteran engineer Barnes and his conductor Gordon are in a race against time to prevent the unmanned train from wiping out a city.
In his effort to stop the train, Barnes will do anything including risking his own life and probably losing a chance to meet his daughters again. Thus, it hints that the movie will have a tear-jerking moment inserted in between the action sequence.
"Unstoppable" is directed by Tony Scott with the script provided by Mark Bomback. Mimi Rogers, Julie Yorn and Tony Scott join forces to produce the upcoming film, which is slated to be dropped in theaters across the nation on November 12.
- Man Wielding Sledgehammer Smashes Donald Trump's Walk of Fame Star to Pieces
- Doctor Strange Could Unite the Divided Avengers in 'Infinity War', Says Benedict Cumberbatch
- Justin Bieber Previews New Song 'Close to You'
- Watch Justin Timberlake and Jimmy Fallon Return to Camp Winnipesaukee in the Fall
- They Don't Belong Together. James Packer Dumps Mariah Carey Over Her 'Excessive Spending'
- James McAvoy Lets Loose 'The Beast' in New 'Split' Trailer
- Britney Spears Undergoing Surgery to 'Tweak' Her Nipples and Areolas?
- Pussy Riot Dedicates 'Straight Outta Vagina' Video to Donald Trump