Denzel Washington Is 'Unstoppable' in First Movie Trailer
The 20th Century Fox has premiered the first full trailer for "Unstoppable". It opens with a part where Chris Pine's Will Gordon greets Denzel Washington's Frank Barnes. As they work together, they exchange stories about their families.
The flat scenes then turn into intense ones after Rosario Dawson's Connie Hooper learns that a half-mile-long freight train carrying combustible liquids and poisonous gas is runaway without a man controlling it. Now veteran engineer Barnes and his conductor Gordon are in a race against time to prevent the unmanned train from wiping out a city.
In his effort to stop the train, Barnes will do anything including risking his own life and probably losing a chance to meet his daughters again. Thus, it hints that the movie will have a tear-jerking moment inserted in between the action sequence.
"Unstoppable" is directed by Tony Scott with the script provided by Mark Bomback. Mimi Rogers, Julie Yorn and Tony Scott join forces to produce the upcoming film, which is slated to be dropped in theaters across the nation on November 12.
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Live Under Different Roofs After He's Released From Hospital
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video