Denzel Washington Is 'Unstoppable' in First Movie Trailer
The 20th Century Fox has premiered the first full trailer for "Unstoppable". It opens with a part where Chris Pine's Will Gordon greets Denzel Washington's Frank Barnes. As they work together, they exchange stories about their families.
The flat scenes then turn into intense ones after Rosario Dawson's Connie Hooper learns that a half-mile-long freight train carrying combustible liquids and poisonous gas is runaway without a man controlling it. Now veteran engineer Barnes and his conductor Gordon are in a race against time to prevent the unmanned train from wiping out a city.
In his effort to stop the train, Barnes will do anything including risking his own life and probably losing a chance to meet his daughters again. Thus, it hints that the movie will have a tear-jerking moment inserted in between the action sequence.
"Unstoppable" is directed by Tony Scott with the script provided by Mark Bomback. Mimi Rogers, Julie Yorn and Tony Scott join forces to produce the upcoming film, which is slated to be dropped in theaters across the nation on November 12.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby