Denzel Washington Is 'Unstoppable' in First Movie Trailer
The 20th Century Fox has premiered the first full trailer for "Unstoppable". It opens with a part where Chris Pine's Will Gordon greets Denzel Washington's Frank Barnes. As they work together, they exchange stories about their families.
The flat scenes then turn into intense ones after Rosario Dawson's Connie Hooper learns that a half-mile-long freight train carrying combustible liquids and poisonous gas is runaway without a man controlling it. Now veteran engineer Barnes and his conductor Gordon are in a race against time to prevent the unmanned train from wiping out a city.
In his effort to stop the train, Barnes will do anything including risking his own life and probably losing a chance to meet his daughters again. Thus, it hints that the movie will have a tear-jerking moment inserted in between the action sequence.
"Unstoppable" is directed by Tony Scott with the script provided by Mark Bomback. Mimi Rogers, Julie Yorn and Tony Scott join forces to produce the upcoming film, which is slated to be dropped in theaters across the nation on November 12.
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy
- Is Ben Affleck Done Playing Batman? WB Reportedly Plans His Exit
- Is Meek Mill Finally Ready to End Longtime Feud With Drake?
- This Transgender Performer Suggests She Had an Affair With Kanye West
- Block B's U-Kwon Tells a Fan She Looks Like Crap
- Louis Tomlinson Says His Mom's Dying Wish Was for Him to Reconcile With Zayn Malik