Denzel Washington Is 'Unstoppable' in First Movie Trailer
The 20th Century Fox has premiered the first full trailer for "Unstoppable". It opens with a part where Chris Pine's Will Gordon greets Denzel Washington's Frank Barnes. As they work together, they exchange stories about their families.
The flat scenes then turn into intense ones after Rosario Dawson's Connie Hooper learns that a half-mile-long freight train carrying combustible liquids and poisonous gas is runaway without a man controlling it. Now veteran engineer Barnes and his conductor Gordon are in a race against time to prevent the unmanned train from wiping out a city.
In his effort to stop the train, Barnes will do anything including risking his own life and probably losing a chance to meet his daughters again. Thus, it hints that the movie will have a tear-jerking moment inserted in between the action sequence.
"Unstoppable" is directed by Tony Scott with the script provided by Mark Bomback. Mimi Rogers, Julie Yorn and Tony Scott join forces to produce the upcoming film, which is slated to be dropped in theaters across the nation on November 12.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'