Laurence Fishburne's Daughter on Porn Decision: It's Something I Always Wanted to Do
After stating she wanted to follow the success of Kim Kardashian's sex tape, Laurence Fishburne's daughter Montana Fishburne disclosed another reason behind her decision to star in a porno flick, which will be released by Vivid Entertainment on August 10. "It's something I always wanted to do," Montana recently told People.
"Being in an adult film is not a big deal to me," Montana went on. "I have always been comfortable in my body and with my sexuality. I am not in porn to get into acting. I am in porn because I wanted to be in porn," she continued, dismissing speculations that her porn move is part of a serious push to break into Hollywood.
Montana, however, admitted that Academy Award nominated Laurence hasn't given his approval to the sex tape, saying "I had already filmed it by the time they knew so I didn't give them a chance to talk me out of it. So I could pursue what I want to do without being constrained by them."
And Laurence is understandably devastated by the decision made by Montana, who moved out of her father's house when she turned 18 in 2009. "I hear through relatives that he's upset but I haven't talked to him directly for him to tell me his feelings," she admitted, adding that when she broke the news, he reacted with stunned silence.
"I hope it's not hurting him. It wasn't done to hurt him. But I think it will take time and talking through the issues. Eventually, I hope he will be proud of me," Montana ended. Both Laurence and his rep haven't given any comment about Montana's porn move.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce