Laurence Fishburne's Daughter on Porn Decision: It's Something I Always Wanted to Do
After stating she wanted to follow the success of Kim Kardashian's sex tape, Laurence Fishburne's daughter Montana Fishburne disclosed another reason behind her decision to star in a porno flick, which will be released by Vivid Entertainment on August 10. "It's something I always wanted to do," Montana recently told People.
"Being in an adult film is not a big deal to me," Montana went on. "I have always been comfortable in my body and with my sexuality. I am not in porn to get into acting. I am in porn because I wanted to be in porn," she continued, dismissing speculations that her porn move is part of a serious push to break into Hollywood.
Montana, however, admitted that Academy Award nominated Laurence hasn't given his approval to the sex tape, saying "I had already filmed it by the time they knew so I didn't give them a chance to talk me out of it. So I could pursue what I want to do without being constrained by them."
And Laurence is understandably devastated by the decision made by Montana, who moved out of her father's house when she turned 18 in 2009. "I hear through relatives that he's upset but I haven't talked to him directly for him to tell me his feelings," she admitted, adding that when she broke the news, he reacted with stunned silence.
"I hope it's not hurting him. It wasn't done to hurt him. But I think it will take time and talking through the issues. Eventually, I hope he will be proud of me," Montana ended. Both Laurence and his rep haven't given any comment about Montana's porn move.
- Justin Timberlake Is One Grumpy Doll in First 'Trolls' Trailer
- Stephanie March Reveals Botched Boob Job Amid 2014 Bobby Flay Marriage Trouble
- Peta Murgatroyd Confirms She's Pregnant With Maksim Chmerkovskiy's Baby
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift