David Archuleta Is a Loner in 'Something 'Bout Love' Music Video
David Archuleta is going through a long road, wandering on the streets by himself during a hot summer day. Various scenes where people are seen lending a helping hand for those in need are additionally captured in this clip directed by Declan Whitebloom.
"The video and the song are about people who are feeling a little down and a little alone ... and just feeling a little frustrated with love or their situation in life," he said of the video. "Even though you might feel down with love, there's something about it you shouldn't give up on."
David Archuleta will include "Something 'Bout Love" in his new studio album "The Other Side of Down". The album was originally scheduled to make its way out in United States on September 14 but it was pushed back to October 5 because he "would like to make sure he's delivering the best possible album and he needs just a little more time to do it."
David Archuleta's "Something 'Bout Love" music video
- Marriage on the Rocks? Hugh Jackman and Deborra-Lee Furness Are Living 'Separate Lives'
- Oscars 2017: 'Zootopia' Is Best Animated Feature, 'Hacksaw Ridge' Already Wins Two
- Oscars 2017: Lin-Manuel Miranda Cries Over Surprise 'Moana' Mash-Up Cover by 'Hamilton' Cast
- 'Aliens' Actor Bill Paxton Dies at 61, Celebs Pay Tribute on Twitter
- Oscars 2017: Justin Timberlake Gets the Party Started With Lively Performance
- Does Caitlyn Jenner Have a New Girlfriend?
- Oscars 2017: Justin Timberlake Photobombs Jessica Biel and Emma Stone
- Oscars 2017: Viola Davis Wins Best Supporting Actress