David Archuleta Is a Loner in 'Something 'Bout Love' Music Video
David Archuleta is going through a long road, wandering on the streets by himself during a hot summer day. Various scenes where people are seen lending a helping hand for those in need are additionally captured in this clip directed by Declan Whitebloom.
"The video and the song are about people who are feeling a little down and a little alone ... and just feeling a little frustrated with love or their situation in life," he said of the video. "Even though you might feel down with love, there's something about it you shouldn't give up on."
David Archuleta will include "Something 'Bout Love" in his new studio album "The Other Side of Down". The album was originally scheduled to make its way out in United States on September 14 but it was pushed back to October 5 because he "would like to make sure he's delivering the best possible album and he needs just a little more time to do it."
David Archuleta's "Something 'Bout Love" music video
- Amanda Seyfried and Husband Thomas Sadoski Welcome Their First Child
- Orlando Bloom's Holiday Companion Kristy Hinze Suffers Nip Slip in St. Barts
- Iggy Azalea Twerks All Over Hong Kong in 'Mo Bounce' Music Video
- Wonder Woman and Cyborg Unleash Their Powers in 'Justice League' New Teasers
- Kanye West Is Spoiling Kim Kardashian With Jewelries, but She 'Won't Wear Any of It'
- Topless Bella Thorne Channels Marilyn Monroe in Sultry Pic
- Kim Kardashian Is Blamed for 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Rating Flop
- Baby Groot Angrily Kills Ravager in New 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Teaser