David Archuleta Is a Loner in 'Something 'Bout Love' Music Video
David Archuleta is going through a long road, wandering on the streets by himself during a hot summer day. Various scenes where people are seen lending a helping hand for those in need are additionally captured in this clip directed by Declan Whitebloom.
"The video and the song are about people who are feeling a little down and a little alone ... and just feeling a little frustrated with love or their situation in life," he said of the video. "Even though you might feel down with love, there's something about it you shouldn't give up on."
David Archuleta will include "Something 'Bout Love" in his new studio album "The Other Side of Down". The album was originally scheduled to make its way out in United States on September 14 but it was pushed back to October 5 because he "would like to make sure he's delivering the best possible album and he needs just a little more time to do it."
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie