First Footage From 'Butter' Starring Jennifer Garner and Hugh Jackman
First look at upcoming comedy titled "Butter" has been obtained in a form of behind-the-scene video since Entertainment Tonight recently had a chance to visit the film's set. In this five-minute snippet, major cast such as Jennifer Garner, Hugh Jackman, Olivia Wilde and Ashley Greene are describing their characters.
In between the interviews, there are glimpses of footage from the making of the film. The most prominent part is probably the one when Jackman's character is seen trying to pursue Garner's by recalling their old memories.
In fact, Hugh Jackman plays an old flame of Jennifer Garner's character in the movie. But Garner's Laura Pickler has been married to Ty Burrell's Bob Pickler. Ashley Greene portrays the couple's daughter, Kaitlen.
"Butter" is set in the Midwest US, where an adopted girl discovers she has an uncanny talent for butter-carving and finds herself up against the ambitious wife of the retired reigning champion in a town's annual butter-sculpting contest. Jim Field Smith serves behind the lens for this 2012 release while Garner teams up with Michael De Luca and Alissa Phillips to produce it.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked