First Footage From 'Butter' Starring Jennifer Garner and Hugh Jackman
First look at upcoming comedy titled "Butter" has been obtained in a form of behind-the-scene video since Entertainment Tonight recently had a chance to visit the film's set. In this five-minute snippet, major cast such as Jennifer Garner, Hugh Jackman, Olivia Wilde and Ashley Greene are describing their characters.
In between the interviews, there are glimpses of footage from the making of the film. The most prominent part is probably the one when Jackman's character is seen trying to pursue Garner's by recalling their old memories.
In fact, Hugh Jackman plays an old flame of Jennifer Garner's character in the movie. But Garner's Laura Pickler has been married to Ty Burrell's Bob Pickler. Ashley Greene portrays the couple's daughter, Kaitlen.
"Butter" is set in the Midwest US, where an adopted girl discovers she has an uncanny talent for butter-carving and finds herself up against the ambitious wife of the retired reigning champion in a town's annual butter-sculpting contest. Jim Field Smith serves behind the lens for this 2012 release while Garner teams up with Michael De Luca and Alissa Phillips to produce it.
More Butter News
- Demi Lovato Debuts Steamy New Single 'Body Say', Brings Out T.I. at 'Future Now' Tour
- Rita Ora Hospitalized due to Exhaustion
- Tom Hanks Is a Hero in First 'Sully' Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Poses Topless for W Magazine. See the NSFW Pic!
- Watch Analeigh Tipton and Sofia Black D'Elia Battle Worm Flu Epidemic in 'Viral' Trailer
- Kourtney Kardashian Reportedly Pregnant Again With Ex Scott Disick's Baby
- 'Wayward Pines' 2.07 Preview: I Won't Surrender
- Get the Details of Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's Mid-Nuptial Agreement