First Footage From 'Butter' Starring Jennifer Garner and Hugh Jackman
First look at upcoming comedy titled "Butter" has been obtained in a form of behind-the-scene video since Entertainment Tonight recently had a chance to visit the film's set. In this five-minute snippet, major cast such as Jennifer Garner, Hugh Jackman, Olivia Wilde and Ashley Greene are describing their characters.
In between the interviews, there are glimpses of footage from the making of the film. The most prominent part is probably the one when Jackman's character is seen trying to pursue Garner's by recalling their old memories.
In fact, Hugh Jackman plays an old flame of Jennifer Garner's character in the movie. But Garner's Laura Pickler has been married to Ty Burrell's Bob Pickler. Ashley Greene portrays the couple's daughter, Kaitlen.
"Butter" is set in the Midwest US, where an adopted girl discovers she has an uncanny talent for butter-carving and finds herself up against the ambitious wife of the retired reigning champion in a town's annual butter-sculpting contest. Jim Field Smith serves behind the lens for this 2012 release while Garner teams up with Michael De Luca and Alissa Phillips to produce it.
- CBS Renews 16 Series for 2017-2018 Season - Find Out Which Show Makes the Cut
- Rihanna Is Reportedly Not Surprised With Drake's New Sade Tattoo. Find Out Why
- It's Finally Here! Zayn Malik Releases New Single 'Still Got Time' Ft. PARTYNEXTDOOR
- Mariah Carey Plans to Throw More 'Subtle Shade' at Nicki Minaj
- Report: Generous George Clooney Under FBI Investigation for Money Laundering
- 'Justice League' Character Posters and Teasers Are Out, First Trailer Will Be Released Soon
- 'Twin Peaks' Revival: First Photos and Details Are Revealed
- FOX's' X-Men' Pilot 'Gifted' Unveils First BTS Photo Featuring Amy Acker