First Footage From 'Butter' Starring Jennifer Garner and Hugh Jackman
First look at upcoming comedy titled "Butter" has been obtained in a form of behind-the-scene video since Entertainment Tonight recently had a chance to visit the film's set. In this five-minute snippet, major cast such as Jennifer Garner, Hugh Jackman, Olivia Wilde and Ashley Greene are describing their characters.
In between the interviews, there are glimpses of footage from the making of the film. The most prominent part is probably the one when Jackman's character is seen trying to pursue Garner's by recalling their old memories.
In fact, Hugh Jackman plays an old flame of Jennifer Garner's character in the movie. But Garner's Laura Pickler has been married to Ty Burrell's Bob Pickler. Ashley Greene portrays the couple's daughter, Kaitlen.
"Butter" is set in the Midwest US, where an adopted girl discovers she has an uncanny talent for butter-carving and finds herself up against the ambitious wife of the retired reigning champion in a town's annual butter-sculpting contest. Jim Field Smith serves behind the lens for this 2012 release while Garner teams up with Michael De Luca and Alissa Phillips to produce it.
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered