Emma Watson 'Feels Incredible' Cutting Off Her Hair
"Harry Potter" star Emma Watson has made a magical style transformation. The Hermione Granger of the wizard movie series chopped off all her locks "a few days ago" and posted her picture with the new haircut on her Facebook page on Thursday, August 5.
"Dear all. Cut my hair off a few days ago... Feels incredible. I love it," Emma, who is celebrating her freedom from the franchise, wrote along with the shot. "I've wanted to do this for years and years; it's the most liberating thing ever. Hope you like. Big love from Emma x."
Emma got her edgy new hair do from celebrity stylist Rodney Cutler, Radar Online reported. Rodney teased his fans about the transformation on his Facebook page, writing "Rodney cut Emma Watson's hair, stay tuned for the results... you will be amazed!!!"
More Emma Watson News
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 Debuts Chilling Motion Poster
- Orlando Bloom 'Apologizes' to Waitress Who Was Fired After Their 'Night of Incredible Sex'
- Meek Mill Celebrates Birthday on Private Jet in 'Glow Up' Music Video
- 'The Predator' and 'Alita: Battle Angel' Promo Posters Are Spotted at Licensing Expo
- Nicki Minaj Finally Responds to Nas Dating Rumors: We've Had Sleepovers
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Is Among Netflix's June 2017 Movie and TV Titles
- Bella Hadid Risks Wardrobe Malfunction in Sexy Black Gown With Sky-High Slit
- Suspect in Ariana Grande Concert Bombing Identified, His Brother Arrested by Police