Emma Watson 'Feels Incredible' Cutting Off Her Hair
"Harry Potter" star Emma Watson has made a magical style transformation. The Hermione Granger of the wizard movie series chopped off all her locks "a few days ago" and posted her picture with the new haircut on her Facebook page on Thursday, August 5.
"Dear all. Cut my hair off a few days ago... Feels incredible. I love it," Emma, who is celebrating her freedom from the franchise, wrote along with the shot. "I've wanted to do this for years and years; it's the most liberating thing ever. Hope you like. Big love from Emma x."
Emma got her edgy new hair do from celebrity stylist Rodney Cutler, Radar Online reported. Rodney teased his fans about the transformation on his Facebook page, writing "Rodney cut Emma Watson's hair, stay tuned for the results... you will be amazed!!!"
More Emma Watson News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie