Emma Watson 'Feels Incredible' Cutting Off Her Hair
"Harry Potter" star Emma Watson has made a magical style transformation. The Hermione Granger of the wizard movie series chopped off all her locks "a few days ago" and posted her picture with the new haircut on her Facebook page on Thursday, August 5.
"Dear all. Cut my hair off a few days ago... Feels incredible. I love it," Emma, who is celebrating her freedom from the franchise, wrote along with the shot. "I've wanted to do this for years and years; it's the most liberating thing ever. Hope you like. Big love from Emma x."
Emma got her edgy new hair do from celebrity stylist Rodney Cutler, Radar Online reported. Rodney teased his fans about the transformation on his Facebook page, writing "Rodney cut Emma Watson's hair, stay tuned for the results... you will be amazed!!!"
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?