Emma Watson 'Feels Incredible' Cutting Off Her Hair
"Harry Potter" star Emma Watson has made a magical style transformation. The Hermione Granger of the wizard movie series chopped off all her locks "a few days ago" and posted her picture with the new haircut on her Facebook page on Thursday, August 5.
"Dear all. Cut my hair off a few days ago... Feels incredible. I love it," Emma, who is celebrating her freedom from the franchise, wrote along with the shot. "I've wanted to do this for years and years; it's the most liberating thing ever. Hope you like. Big love from Emma x."
Emma got her edgy new hair do from celebrity stylist Rodney Cutler, Radar Online reported. Rodney teased his fans about the transformation on his Facebook page, writing "Rodney cut Emma Watson's hair, stay tuned for the results... you will be amazed!!!"
More Emma Watson News
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?