Emma Watson 'Feels Incredible' Cutting Off Her Hair
"Harry Potter" star Emma Watson has made a magical style transformation. The Hermione Granger of the wizard movie series chopped off all her locks "a few days ago" and posted her picture with the new haircut on her Facebook page on Thursday, August 5.
"Dear all. Cut my hair off a few days ago... Feels incredible. I love it," Emma, who is celebrating her freedom from the franchise, wrote along with the shot. "I've wanted to do this for years and years; it's the most liberating thing ever. Hope you like. Big love from Emma x."
Emma got her edgy new hair do from celebrity stylist Rodney Cutler, Radar Online reported. Rodney teased his fans about the transformation on his Facebook page, writing "Rodney cut Emma Watson's hair, stay tuned for the results... you will be amazed!!!"
More Emma Watson News
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns