Justin Timberlake to Voice Two Characters on 'Cleveland Show'
Justin Timberlake will show his comedy chops by voicing not only one but two characters on FOX's "The Cleveland Show". The singer turns actor's representative has confirmed that he will be the voice of Paul and Booger in the episode airing February 2011. "Justin is just hysterical!" praised show's creator Rich Appel.
Providing more details to the new characters, MTV News stated that Paul is the boyfriend of Jason Sudeikis' Terry. "Terry falls in love with a guy voiced by Justin," Appel then told Us Weekly. Meanwhile, Booger is none other than a "singing booger" belonging to Cleveland's stepson Rallo.
This is not the first voice acting done by Timberlake. He voiced Artie in "Shrek the Third" and will soon be heard as the voice of Boo-Boo Bear in the feature film remake of cartoon classic "Yogi Bear". He, in person, is going to appear in "The Social Network", a film about the making and the beginning of Facebook creation.
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special