Justin Timberlake to Voice Two Characters on 'Cleveland Show'
Justin Timberlake will show his comedy chops by voicing not only one but two characters on FOX's "The Cleveland Show". The singer turns actor's representative has confirmed that he will be the voice of Paul and Booger in the episode airing February 2011. "Justin is just hysterical!" praised show's creator Rich Appel.
Providing more details to the new characters, MTV News stated that Paul is the boyfriend of Jason Sudeikis' Terry. "Terry falls in love with a guy voiced by Justin," Appel then told Us Weekly. Meanwhile, Booger is none other than a "singing booger" belonging to Cleveland's stepson Rallo.
This is not the first voice acting done by Timberlake. He voiced Artie in "Shrek the Third" and will soon be heard as the voice of Boo-Boo Bear in the feature film remake of cartoon classic "Yogi Bear". He, in person, is going to appear in "The Social Network", a film about the making and the beginning of Facebook creation.
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion