Justin Timberlake to Voice Two Characters on 'Cleveland Show'
Justin Timberlake will show his comedy chops by voicing not only one but two characters on FOX's "The Cleveland Show". The singer turns actor's representative has confirmed that he will be the voice of Paul and Booger in the episode airing February 2011. "Justin is just hysterical!" praised show's creator Rich Appel.
Providing more details to the new characters, MTV News stated that Paul is the boyfriend of Jason Sudeikis' Terry. "Terry falls in love with a guy voiced by Justin," Appel then told Us Weekly. Meanwhile, Booger is none other than a "singing booger" belonging to Cleveland's stepson Rallo.
This is not the first voice acting done by Timberlake. He voiced Artie in "Shrek the Third" and will soon be heard as the voice of Boo-Boo Bear in the feature film remake of cartoon classic "Yogi Bear". He, in person, is going to appear in "The Social Network", a film about the making and the beginning of Facebook creation.
- DJ Khaled and Fiancee Nicole Tuck Welcome Baby Boy
- Benedict Cumberbatch and Solange Knowles Set to Make 'SNL' Debut
- Britney Spears Almost Flashes Her Breasts During On-Stage Wardrobe Malfunction
- 'Jessica Jones' Season 2 Will Be Directed Entirely by Women
- Taylor Swift Sings Calvin Harris' Song During Her Return to Stage at Formula 1 Concert
- Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry Go Door to Door for Hillary Clinton at College Dorms
- Watch: Lady GaGa Performs 'Joanne' Songs on 'SNL'
- Tom Hanks Plays 'Black Jeopardy' as Donald Trump's Supporter on 'SNL'