Justin Timberlake to Voice Two Characters on 'Cleveland Show'
Justin Timberlake will show his comedy chops by voicing not only one but two characters on FOX's "The Cleveland Show". The singer turns actor's representative has confirmed that he will be the voice of Paul and Booger in the episode airing February 2011. "Justin is just hysterical!" praised show's creator Rich Appel.
Providing more details to the new characters, MTV News stated that Paul is the boyfriend of Jason Sudeikis' Terry. "Terry falls in love with a guy voiced by Justin," Appel then told Us Weekly. Meanwhile, Booger is none other than a "singing booger" belonging to Cleveland's stepson Rallo.
This is not the first voice acting done by Timberlake. He voiced Artie in "Shrek the Third" and will soon be heard as the voice of Boo-Boo Bear in the feature film remake of cartoon classic "Yogi Bear". He, in person, is going to appear in "The Social Network", a film about the making and the beginning of Facebook creation.
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why
- Drake Says His Heart's Broken by Rihanna as They Spark New Dating Rumor in London
- First Look at Matthew McConaughey as Man in Black on 'The Dark Tower' Set
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo