Justin Timberlake to Voice Two Characters on 'Cleveland Show'
Justin Timberlake will show his comedy chops by voicing not only one but two characters on FOX's "The Cleveland Show". The singer turns actor's representative has confirmed that he will be the voice of Paul and Booger in the episode airing February 2011. "Justin is just hysterical!" praised show's creator Rich Appel.
Providing more details to the new characters, MTV News stated that Paul is the boyfriend of Jason Sudeikis' Terry. "Terry falls in love with a guy voiced by Justin," Appel then told Us Weekly. Meanwhile, Booger is none other than a "singing booger" belonging to Cleveland's stepson Rallo.
This is not the first voice acting done by Timberlake. He voiced Artie in "Shrek the Third" and will soon be heard as the voice of Boo-Boo Bear in the feature film remake of cartoon classic "Yogi Bear". He, in person, is going to appear in "The Social Network", a film about the making and the beginning of Facebook creation.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked