Video of Enrique Iglesias' Naked Ski Stunt Obtained
Enrique Iglesias has kept his word that he would strip for a night ski in Biscayne Bay in Miami, Florida if his national team, Spain, won 2010 World Cup. The "Hero" singer just got naked and busted out the water skis to satisfy the bet and TMZ obtained the video of the jaw-dropping moment.
According to sources, Enrique did the naked run "at the end of July" and although the stunt is quite challenging, Enrique still had to do it because "a bet is a bet." Asked about the nude ski trip, Enrique's people refused to confirm, simply saying "We do not manage Enrique's personal time schedule but we do know he was in Miami the last week of July."
Enrique, however, has to keep his naked ski stunt a secret because police officers in Miami have previously threatened to bust the 35-year-old star on public nudity charges if they caught him. A representative told TMZ, "We enforce all laws here, regardless of what your status is in the Miami community."
Enrique himself was close to calling off his bet because he didn't want to upset cops or sharks. He said, "Miami is shark infested. I fly a little bit, I fly around the coast and there's sharks everywhere, so the minute you fall in the water... First of all the boat's gonna take a long time (to pick you up). And then I started reading all these things on the Internet that I was gonna be arrested, because it's indecent exposure... I don't think anyone should be skiing naked."
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame