Kanye West Admits He Has Sin, Apologizing to Fans for Letting Them Down
Kanye West admitted he has misbehaved in the past and he apologized for that during a recent live performance in Singapore. Without specifying what he has done wrong, the rap mogul begged for forgiveness from fans he has disappointed.
"I'm so sorry to y'all, everyone one of y'all that had to fight for my name/ Everyone of y'all a year ago that I made feel ashamed," he rapped in a freestyle. "I am the one to blame, and the people that I let down, I wanna tell you, right here, right now that I'm a new man and understand my position of power."
Kanye West made headline when he unexpectedly crashed the stage of 2009 MTV Video Music Awards and cut short Taylor Swift's Best Female Video acceptance speech. Since then, he hasn't debuted any of his work on MTV although the network never officially banned him.
A year has gone and it seems both parties have moved on. Kanye trusted MTV to premiere his "Painting of Power" on Thursday night, August 5 right after hit reality show "Jersey Shore". MTV's head of music and talent, Amy Doyle, told Reuters, "We've always been supporters of his art and his music, and we're excited to partner with him, whether it's his new painting or new album."
More Kanye West News
- Gisele Bundchen Gets Shirtless Assistant Taking Care of Her Booty During Photo Shoot
- Beyonce Remembers Aaliyah 15 Years Later With Sweet Throwback Video
- Chris Evans' Steve Rogers Is No Longer Captain America in MCU, Russo Brothers Confirm
- 'Blade Runner 2' Set Collapses, Kills Construction Worker
- Scott Eastwood Makes Emotional Phone Call to Father of His Ex Who Died in Car Crash
- Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa Sued by Victims of Collapsed Railing at Their Concert
- Homeland Security on the Hunt for Those Who Hacked Leslie Jones' Website
- Check Out Christina Grimmie's Third Posthumous Music Video for 'Deception'