First Look at Philip Seymour Hoffman in Brad Pitt's 'Moneyball'
Several images from the set of "Moneyball" have been shared on the film's Facebook page. Among those pics, there is a photo that gives the first look at Philip Seymour Hoffman as Oakland A's manager Art Howe. Sitting next to other members of the team, the actor is featured donning Athletics jacket and cap matched with white pants and sneakers in the shot.
Brad Pitt, who had been spotted earlier during the film's production, has been pictured on the set in Oakland, California on Thursday morning, August 5. Sporting a formal outfit, the "Ocean's Eleven" star who shaved his beard to portray the general manager of the Oakland Athletics in the upcoming movie was seen getting a visit from Angelina Jolie and their children.
"Moneyball" is a movie adaptation of Michael Lewis' book "Moneyball: The Art of Winning an Unfair Game." The film will center its story on Oakland A's general manager Billy Beane who used a sophisticated computer analysis system to piece together a team that regularly contended for the World Series despite a payroll dramatically lower than such big-market rivals as the New York Yankees.
Other cast members include Jonah Hill and Robin Wright Penn. Bennett Miller tackles the helming duty for the drama while Michael De Luca, Rachael Horovitz and Scott Rudin team up to produce it. The film is targeted for 2011 release but has not got a release date.
- 'The Flash' Season 3 Finale Confirms the Twisted Theory, Reveals Real Victim
- 'American Crime Story': Get Official First Look at Penelope Cruz as Donatella Versace
- Hollywood Mourns the Death of James Bond Star Roger Moore
- Bye 'KUWTK'! Kim Kardashian Is Focusing on Her New Show 'Glam Masters'
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Are Getting Serious
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago
- Mac Miller Wants to Cancel His Tour to Be by Ariana Grande's Side After Concert Bombing
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' New Vanity Fair Covers Offer New Look at Cast Members