New Clip From Gemma Arterton's 'Disappearance of Alice Creed'
Before "The Disappearance of Alice Creed" opens in limited U.S. theaters on August 6, a new clip has been outed for sneak peek. The snippet, which makes its way out via IGN, sees two men waiting in a van before they put on their masks to kidnap a young woman.
Two ex-cons, Danny and Vic, want to make easy money by kidnapping Alice Creed, a daughter of a rich businessman, and asking a ransom for the young woman. Terrified and immobile at first, it soon becomes clear that Alice isn't about to let her captors use her as capital without a fight.
As determined to escape as Vic and Danny are to succeed, Alice enters into a battle of wills that strains the already fractious relationship between the two men. As the deadline for the exchange draws nearer, all three are brought close to the breaking point, with Vic and Danny's foolproof plan descending into a desperate struggle for survival.
Gemma Arterton takes the female lead role with Martin Compston playing the younger and nervier kidnapper Danny, and Eddie Marsan portraying the more experienced Vic. J Blakeson serves as a helmer in addition to writing the script for this R-rated thriller.
- Ron Howard Officially Announced to Direct Han Solo Movie
- 'Bachelor' Alum Leah Block Apologizes for Racist 'Bachelorette' Tweet
- 'Wet Hot American Summer: Ten Years Later' Gets Star-Studded First Trailer
- 'Jurassic World' Sequel Reveals Official Title and First Poster
- Harry Styles Mourning the Loss of His Stepfather
- 'KUWTK' Returns for Another Season as 'Life of Kylie' Ends Up Being a Flop
- 'Downtown Abbey' Movie Is in the Works
- Rob Kardashian Is Lawyering Up Against Blac Chyna