Pics: Jane Lynch Unveils Wax Figure at Madame Tussauds in Hollywood
Jane Lynch has unveiled her wax figure at Madame Tussauds in Hollywood, Los Angeles on Wednesday, August 4. During the unveiling, Lynch struck a pose with her twin who portrays her as Sue Sylvester from the hit television series "Glee".
Following opening remarks by co-creator of the hit Fox show Ian Brennan, Lynch walked out beside her wax figure and told screaming fans, "Holy crap - unbelievable. This is too much. This is too weird." She further gushed, "I feel like I'm seeing myself in a coffin or something. Thank you so much!"
Excited Lynch revealed to People that the cloning process was not simple, recalling "It took four hours. They took the measurements of my face and my body, and they put dots all over. There was a contraption that measured from here to here, to here, to here, to here for four hours." She called the whole experience "strange and eerie".
Jane Lynch's wax figure will join other big stars' wax replicas at Madame Tussauds in Hollywood, such as Kim Kardashian's, Robert Pattinson's, Johnny Depp's, George Clooney's, Michael Jackson's, George Lopez's and Beyonce Knowles'.
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7