Pics: Jane Lynch Unveils Wax Figure at Madame Tussauds in Hollywood
Jane Lynch has unveiled her wax figure at Madame Tussauds in Hollywood, Los Angeles on Wednesday, August 4. During the unveiling, Lynch struck a pose with her twin who portrays her as Sue Sylvester from the hit television series "Glee".
Following opening remarks by co-creator of the hit Fox show Ian Brennan, Lynch walked out beside her wax figure and told screaming fans, "Holy crap - unbelievable. This is too much. This is too weird." She further gushed, "I feel like I'm seeing myself in a coffin or something. Thank you so much!"
Excited Lynch revealed to People that the cloning process was not simple, recalling "It took four hours. They took the measurements of my face and my body, and they put dots all over. There was a contraption that measured from here to here, to here, to here, to here for four hours." She called the whole experience "strange and eerie".
Jane Lynch's wax figure will join other big stars' wax replicas at Madame Tussauds in Hollywood, such as Kim Kardashian's, Robert Pattinson's, Johnny Depp's, George Clooney's, Michael Jackson's, George Lopez's and Beyonce Knowles'.
- Benedict Cumberbatch Interviews Tom Hiddleston and Refuses to Ask Him About Taylor Swift
- Kim Kardashian's Prankster Attacked Her Because She's So Fake
- Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic: Here's First Look at Nathan Keyes as Justin Timberlake
- Johnny Depp and Michelle Pfeiffer Eyed to Join 'Murder on the Orient Express'
- Selena Gomez Is Queen of Instagram, Becomes the First Person to Reach 100M Followers
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reportedly Planning a 'Secret Wedding' to Nina Agdal
- Listen to Juicy J's New Single 'Ballin' Feat. Kanye West
- 'Black Panther' Casts 'Person of Interest' Alum Winston Duke as Villainous Man-Ape