Chris Brown and T.I. Arrive at 'Takers' LA Premiere, New Clips Come Out
The cast of "Takers" have taken over the ArcLight Cinemas Cinerama Dome in Hollywood on Wednesday, August 4. They specially came to the venue to attend the Los Angeles premiere of the movie which will be released in the U.S. on August 27.
Chris Brown who lands a role in the movie was among those who came early that night. He appeared in his black ensemble paired with sneakers and sunglasses. His cast mates T.I. and Hayden Christensen showed up in more formal style with complete suit.
Additionally, singer Keri Hilson was spotted among the guests of the black carpet event. She donned a black blouse matched with hot pants. After the screening, the "Energy" hitmaker as well as Brown and T.I. were scheduled to perform live.
Supported by the likes of Idris Elba, Paul Walker, Matt Dillon and Zoe Saldana on the cast ensemble, "Takers" follows a notorious group of criminals who continues to baffle police by pulling off perfectly executed bank robberies. In their one last job where more money is at stake than ever before, they find out a hard-boiled detective who is hell-bent on solving the case interrupts their plan.
Along with the Los Angeles premiere, three new clips have been debuted to promote the movie. One clip features Chris Brown as he is being chased by Matt Dillon, while another snippet shows the group on their mission. The other video, meanwhile, gives preview to the criminals planning their action.
'Takers' clip 'Outside':
'Takers' clip 'Take Him Out':
'Takers' clip 'They Love Their Sheepdogs':
- Usher Releases Two New Tracks Off 'Hard II Love'
- Rihanna Gets the Biggest Gift Ever From Drake in Honor of Her VMAs Win
- First Look at Lumiere, Cogsworth, Gaston and Le Fou in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- Julianne Hough and Derek Hough to Return for 'DWTS' Season 23
- Sam Mendes in Talks to Direct Disney's 'James and the Giant Peach'
- 'Veep' Star Anna Chlumsky Gives Birth to Her Second Child
- Producer Defends Frank Ocean for Self-Releasing 'Blonde' Album, Slams Def Jam
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Give Paparazzi Free Yeezy Sneakers