Sean Penn and Robin Wright Penn's Divorce Finalized
Sean Penn and Robin Wright Penn are now officially free to wed others as their divorce has been finalized in July, putting an end to the couple's 14-year marriage, People reported. According to court papers filed on July 22 in Marin County, California, the then-couple has reached a private agreement on child support, spousal support, split of assets and custody over their son, Hopper Jack.
Sean and Robin's marriage has been an on/off affair. In December 2007, the two worked on legal separation proceedings only to call it off four months later. Sean then filed for divorce in April 2009 but again, he and Robin reunited in May. Later, in August the same year, Robin filed a divorce paper and insisted that she has no plan to reconcile.
The marriage was the second time for both Sean Penn and Robin Wright Penn. Sean previously wed pop star Madonna in 1985 and got divorced four years later, while, from 1986 to 1988, Robin was married to actor Dane Witherspoon. Sean and Robin got hitched in 1996 and have two kids together, 19-year-old daughter Dylan Frances and 16-year-old son Hopper Jack.
- Oscars 2017: Mahershala Ali, 'Suicide Squad' and 'Fantastic Beasts' Are First Winners
- Report: Britney Spears Is Expecting a Child With Sam Asghari
- New 'Iron Fist' Photos Show Danny Rand in Action, Actor Responds to White-Washing Controversy
- Report: Blac Chyna Is Pregnant With Rob Kardashian's Second Baby
- Future Scores Fourth No. 1 Album With 'Future' on Billboard 200
- Oscars 2017: Felicity Jones, Taraji P. Henson, Chrissy Teigen Stun on Red Carpet
- Selena Gomez Sweetly Calls The Weeknd 'Baby' on Instagram
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24