Quentin Tarantino Will NOT Work Behind 'The Shadow'
Back in 2006, Sam Raimi announced that he will develop "The Shadow" but there had not been many progresses shown since then. Now, when there is a little hope that the project is going to get notable director Quentin Tarantino, the report is quickly shot down.
Pajiba was the first who reports that the "Inglourious Basterds" helmer is attached to direct the action movie and has been in two-way discussion with 20th Century Fox about his possible involvement. However, when asked for comment on the rumor, an official representative of Tarantino tells MTV News, "There is no truth to this story."
"The Shadow" is based on 1930's pulp hero and appeared on a radio show in 1931. The character has been featured in comic books, television, video games and a number of motion pictures. The story follows the title character, a crime-fighting vigilante with psychic powers. Sam Raimi, Josh Donen, Michael Uslan are on board to produce the upcoming movie.
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'