Quentin Tarantino Will NOT Work Behind 'The Shadow'
Back in 2006, Sam Raimi announced that he will develop "The Shadow" but there had not been many progresses shown since then. Now, when there is a little hope that the project is going to get notable director Quentin Tarantino, the report is quickly shot down.
Pajiba was the first who reports that the "Inglourious Basterds" helmer is attached to direct the action movie and has been in two-way discussion with 20th Century Fox about his possible involvement. However, when asked for comment on the rumor, an official representative of Tarantino tells MTV News, "There is no truth to this story."
"The Shadow" is based on 1930's pulp hero and appeared on a radio show in 1931. The character has been featured in comic books, television, video games and a number of motion pictures. The story follows the title character, a crime-fighting vigilante with psychic powers. Sam Raimi, Josh Donen, Michael Uslan are on board to produce the upcoming movie.
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher