Preview of 'Hell's Kitchen' Season 7 Finale
On Tuesday, August 3 episode, Gordon Ramsay cut Autumn Lewis and Benjamin Knack from the run as "Hell's Kitchen" seventh season winner. He narrowed it down to Jay Santos and Holli Ugalde, lovers at the time of the taping, to compete at the finale and win a head chef position at London's The Savoy Grill.
"Holli, I'm going to mop the floor with you and your face," Jay said in the promo for the August 10 episode. "I feel like it should be a slam dunk." Meanwhile, Holli said, "I will do whatever it takes to win."
Each of them will be backed up in the final dinner service by the fallen contestants. From the look of the preview, it looks like Jay would be backed up by Fran who eventually made a disaster while Holli will be supported by Nilka who was sweating profusely during the preparation.
More Hell's Kitchen News
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism