Video Premiere: Eddie Vedder's 'Better Days' From 'Eat, Pray, Love'
A music video filmed to support Eddie Vedder's new single "Better Days" has hit the web. Since the song becomes soundtrack for "Eat, Pray, Love", the clip features a lot of scenes from the upcoming movie, including the beautiful scenery of Bali, one of the locations where the film was shot.
Vedder has not only one, but two songs included in the movie soundtrack album. The other one is titled "The Long Road" which the Pearl Jam vocalist works with late Pakistani artist Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan. The compilation set is expected to be released in United States on September 21.
The movie itself is going to invade theaters across the country on August 13. Based on the memoir by Elizabeth Gilbert of the same title, it follows the lady portrayed by Julia Roberts as she embarks on a journey of self-discovery around the globe. She visits Italy, India and Bali, Indonesia to look for balance of enjoying life, spirituality and love.
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie
- All One Directioners, Except Zayn Malik, Congratulate Niall Horan on His First Solo Single
- Megan Fox Steps Out for First Time Since Giving Birth to Her Third Child
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'