Video Premiere: Eddie Vedder's 'Better Days' From 'Eat, Pray, Love'
A music video filmed to support Eddie Vedder's new single "Better Days" has hit the web. Since the song becomes soundtrack for "Eat, Pray, Love", the clip features a lot of scenes from the upcoming movie, including the beautiful scenery of Bali, one of the locations where the film was shot.
Vedder has not only one, but two songs included in the movie soundtrack album. The other one is titled "The Long Road" which the Pearl Jam vocalist works with late Pakistani artist Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan. The compilation set is expected to be released in United States on September 21.
The movie itself is going to invade theaters across the country on August 13. Based on the memoir by Elizabeth Gilbert of the same title, it follows the lady portrayed by Julia Roberts as she embarks on a journey of self-discovery around the globe. She visits Italy, India and Bali, Indonesia to look for balance of enjoying life, spirituality and love.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences