Video Premiere: Eddie Vedder's 'Better Days' From 'Eat, Pray, Love'
A music video filmed to support Eddie Vedder's new single "Better Days" has hit the web. Since the song becomes soundtrack for "Eat, Pray, Love", the clip features a lot of scenes from the upcoming movie, including the beautiful scenery of Bali, one of the locations where the film was shot.
Vedder has not only one, but two songs included in the movie soundtrack album. The other one is titled "The Long Road" which the Pearl Jam vocalist works with late Pakistani artist Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan. The compilation set is expected to be released in United States on September 21.
The movie itself is going to invade theaters across the country on August 13. Based on the memoir by Elizabeth Gilbert of the same title, it follows the lady portrayed by Julia Roberts as she embarks on a journey of self-discovery around the globe. She visits Italy, India and Bali, Indonesia to look for balance of enjoying life, spirituality and love.
Eddie Vedder's "Better Days" music video
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris