Video Premiere: Eddie Vedder's 'Better Days' From 'Eat, Pray, Love'
A music video filmed to support Eddie Vedder's new single "Better Days" has hit the web. Since the song becomes soundtrack for "Eat, Pray, Love", the clip features a lot of scenes from the upcoming movie, including the beautiful scenery of Bali, one of the locations where the film was shot.
Vedder has not only one, but two songs included in the movie soundtrack album. The other one is titled "The Long Road" which the Pearl Jam vocalist works with late Pakistani artist Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan. The compilation set is expected to be released in United States on September 21.
The movie itself is going to invade theaters across the country on August 13. Based on the memoir by Elizabeth Gilbert of the same title, it follows the lady portrayed by Julia Roberts as she embarks on a journey of self-discovery around the globe. She visits Italy, India and Bali, Indonesia to look for balance of enjoying life, spirituality and love.
Eddie Vedder's "Better Days" music video
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her
- Saucy! Rita Ora Goes Braless as She Flashes Her Nipple Pasties in Sheer Top
- Little Mix Channels Inner Cowgirls in Music Video for 'No More Sad Songs' Ft. Machine Gun Kelly
- A Party Fit for Mother Monster! Get Details of Lady GaGa's Star-Studded Birthday Bash
- Jennifer Lawrence and Darren Aronofsky Are Getting More Serious, Despite Their 22-Year Age Gap
- Listen to Selena Gomez's Moody 'Only You' Cover for '13 Reasons Why'