Video Premiere: Eddie Vedder's 'Better Days' From 'Eat, Pray, Love'
A music video filmed to support Eddie Vedder's new single "Better Days" has hit the web. Since the song becomes soundtrack for "Eat, Pray, Love", the clip features a lot of scenes from the upcoming movie, including the beautiful scenery of Bali, one of the locations where the film was shot.
Vedder has not only one, but two songs included in the movie soundtrack album. The other one is titled "The Long Road" which the Pearl Jam vocalist works with late Pakistani artist Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan. The compilation set is expected to be released in United States on September 21.
The movie itself is going to invade theaters across the country on August 13. Based on the memoir by Elizabeth Gilbert of the same title, it follows the lady portrayed by Julia Roberts as she embarks on a journey of self-discovery around the globe. She visits Italy, India and Bali, Indonesia to look for balance of enjoying life, spirituality and love.
- Ellen Pompeo Admits She Stays on 'Grey's Anatomy' Because of Her Age
- James McAvoy Is a Psychopath in 'Split' Trailer
- Kristen Stewart 'So Much Happier' With Girlfriend Alicia Cargile Than With Any Man
- Watch: Elizabeth Banks, Idina Menzel and More Stars Cover 'Fight Song' for Hillary Clinton
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke