Jennifer Aniston Imitates Barbra Streisand for Harper's Bazaar
Jennifer Aniston has transformed herself into Barbra Streisand, complete with long and fake nails, for the September issue of Harper's Bazaar, which is on newsstands on August 17. In a series of pictures, Aniston dons outfits inspired by wardrobe from Streisand's movies "Funny Girl" and "What's Up, Doc?".
Aniston, who has been a huge fan of Streisand, told the mag, "Barbra inspires me because there isn't anything she hasn't done that she wanted to do. She's a true renaissance woman." The "Friends" star added, "I've loved her since I was a kid, and all of a sudden there she is, and she's just like someone you've always known."
"You know when you meet people you idolize and then you walk away from the conversation thinking, 'Well, that was a disappointment; they were kinder and more fabulous in my mind'? Well, she was wonderful, and you could talk to her about anything," Aniston further praised Streisand.
On a thing Aniston can relate to Streisand, she claimed, "[Barbra and I] are people who have been put in the spotlight, for better or for worse, and you just keep riding, and you keep overcoming." Another thing they share in common, Aniston revealed, "I had a long conversation with Barbra about directing because I directed a short a couple years ago, and if I don't do it again soon, I'm going to burst out of my skin. And we also love interior design."
Aniston, who is currently promoting her new movie, a sperm-donor comedy "The Switch", admitted that she is anxious about what people might think of the shots, saying "I have no idea what people are going to think about it. Everybody has an opinion; it's just what people love to have. But that's okay. Art is so subjective, and people can react however they want."
More Jennifer Aniston News
- Cathriona White's Letter Reveals Jim Carrey Called Her a 'Whore' and Gave Her STDs
- 50 Cent Starts 'Empire' Feud With Taraji P. Henson, Jussie Smollett Also Weighs In
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.14 Preview: An Ambush
- Angelina Jolie's Ambition to Become a Head of the UN Might Cause Split From Brad Pitt
- Taylor Swift Debuts New Haircut, Parties With Gwyneth Paltrow, Mick Jagger at Liberty Ross' Birthday
- Watch Performances From Rihanna, Demi Lovato, Chris Martin and More at Global Citizen Festival 2016
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.02 Preview Promises Revelation of the Saviors' Secret
- Did Faith Evans Just Expose Her Vagina in Front of the Crowd? See the Evidence!