Jennifer Aniston Imitates Barbra Streisand for Harper's Bazaar
Jennifer Aniston has transformed herself into Barbra Streisand, complete with long and fake nails, for the September issue of Harper's Bazaar, which is on newsstands on August 17. In a series of pictures, Aniston dons outfits inspired by wardrobe from Streisand's movies "Funny Girl" and "What's Up, Doc?".
Aniston, who has been a huge fan of Streisand, told the mag, "Barbra inspires me because there isn't anything she hasn't done that she wanted to do. She's a true renaissance woman." The "Friends" star added, "I've loved her since I was a kid, and all of a sudden there she is, and she's just like someone you've always known."
"You know when you meet people you idolize and then you walk away from the conversation thinking, 'Well, that was a disappointment; they were kinder and more fabulous in my mind'? Well, she was wonderful, and you could talk to her about anything," Aniston further praised Streisand.
On a thing Aniston can relate to Streisand, she claimed, "[Barbra and I] are people who have been put in the spotlight, for better or for worse, and you just keep riding, and you keep overcoming." Another thing they share in common, Aniston revealed, "I had a long conversation with Barbra about directing because I directed a short a couple years ago, and if I don't do it again soon, I'm going to burst out of my skin. And we also love interior design."
Aniston, who is currently promoting her new movie, a sperm-donor comedy "The Switch", admitted that she is anxious about what people might think of the shots, saying "I have no idea what people are going to think about it. Everybody has an opinion; it's just what people love to have. But that's okay. Art is so subjective, and people can react however they want."
More Jennifer Aniston News
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'