Behind the Scenes of Kanye West's 'Power' Video Emerges, Featuring Nudity
Contemporary artist Marco Brambilla who directs Kanye West's "Power" music video teases what people should expect from the upcoming clip in a form of a behind-the-scene footage. The sneak peek is released in anticipation of the full video which is set to premiere Thursday night, August 5 on MTV after "Jersey Shore".
Titled "From Civilization to Power", the footage features Marco's voice as he describes technique and message behind the video. Beside offering commentaries from the director, it has nudity and other explicit contents, making it not safe for work.
"This is a highly constructed, highly mannered, somewhat religious tabla that communicates the end of an empire," Marco said. For those who don't know, he additionally explained that his "work often deals with the seduction and the alienation present in contemporary culture."
More Kanye West News
- Netflix Is Back After Crash Following 'Luke Cage' Premiere
- Gigi Hadid Trips on Runway at Paris Fashion Week
- Mail Order Bride Comedy Canned by NBC After Getting Backlash
- Robin Williams' Widow Calls the Actor's Disease 'the Terrorist Inside My Husband's Brain'
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress