Behind the Scenes of Kanye West's 'Power' Video Emerges, Featuring Nudity
Contemporary artist Marco Brambilla who directs Kanye West's "Power" music video teases what people should expect from the upcoming clip in a form of a behind-the-scene footage. The sneak peek is released in anticipation of the full video which is set to premiere Thursday night, August 5 on MTV after "Jersey Shore".
Titled "From Civilization to Power", the footage features Marco's voice as he describes technique and message behind the video. Beside offering commentaries from the director, it has nudity and other explicit contents, making it not safe for work.
"This is a highly constructed, highly mannered, somewhat religious tabla that communicates the end of an empire," Marco said. For those who don't know, he additionally explained that his "work often deals with the seduction and the alienation present in contemporary culture."
More Kanye West News
- Salma Hayek Suggests Donald Trump Tried to Manipulate Her Into Agreeing on a Date
- 'Doctor Strange' Actor Benedict Wong Confirmed for 'Avengers: Infinity Wars'
- Leonardo DiCaprio Had Another Near-Death Experience While Diving in the Galapagos
- Listen to Sia's 3 New Tracks From 'This Is Acting' Deluxe Version
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 Set Pics: First Look at Kit Harington in Full Costume
- Donald Glover Officially Cast as Young Lando Calrissian in 'Han Solo' Movie
- Perrie Edwards Was Left Homeless After Nasty Split From Zayn Malik
- Azealia Banks Pens Apology Letter to Zayn Malik