'The Bachelorette' Star Ali Fedotowsky and Roberto Martinez to Move In Together
"The Bachelorette" star Ali Fedotowsky and fiance Roberto Martinez, whom she met in the TV show, will no longer have distance separating them. At Power Balance's All For A Cure Charity Poker Tournament at Drai's at the W Hollywood, Roberto revealed to People that he has moved to San Diego three weeks ago and Ali will soon join him.
"I wanted to be closer to her," Florida native Roberto said during the tournament, which benefits Ovarian Cancer Research Fund. "We figured the West Coast and maybe L.A. would be a little bit much and [San Diego] is a bit removed but still close. It's a good place."
Now that Ali and Roberto are an item, they have to learn to compromise with each other and Ali did that by letting her insurance agent fiance pick the place. She said, "The condo that I'm staying in in San Jose is owed by the same company so I knew what kind of apartments they had would be nice and I trusted him to pick out something."
Another thing which might become an issue for Ali and Roberto, who decided on a one-bedroom apartment, is a closet space. "I realize how much clothes I have now," Ali admitted. "Normally, I seriously could fit all my clothes in one suitcase but now, after the show and going to so many events, I have so much clothes."
Asked about when exactly they will move in together, Ali and Roberto, who got engaged on the finale of "The Bachelorette", decided to keep it a secret. Ali explained, "I don't want to give away exactly when. We've been followed [by paparazzi] quite a bit. [It will be] sometime very soon."
More The Bachelorette News
- Kylie Jenner Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Plunging Mesh Top in New Selfie
- Justin Bieber Forgets 'Despacito' Spanish Lyrics, Sings 'Blah, Blah, Blah' Instead
- Fans Loath ABC's 'Dirty Dancing' Remake - See the Hilarious Memes
- Kourtney Kardashian Flaunts Butt as She Enjoys Jet Ski Ride With Younes Bendjima
- New Couple Alert! Bow Wow Reportedly Dating This Blonde Reality Star
- The First Heart-Wrenching Trailer of 'Wonder' Sees Julia Roberts, Owen Wilson and Jacob Tremblay
- Chris Cornell's Wife Pens Letter to Late Singer: 'I Will Stand Up for You'
- Gucci Mane Shares 'Drop Top Wop' Release Date and Track List, Premieres New Video 'Hurt Feelings'