'The Avengers' Comic Con Teaser Goes Online
"The Avengers" line-up has been unveiled at this year's San Diego Comic Con International and a teaser was brought by Marvel during the panel. The video now has been made available for viewing pleasure for those who missed the convention.
Since the film has not entered production phase, the teaser does not give much other than a silvery-black logo of The Avengers. It additionally features a voice of a man, who is said to be Samuel L. Jackson, stating how the group of superheroes was assembled.
Beside Samuel L. Jackson, those who have been confirmed to join "The Avengers" cast ensemble are Robert Downey Jr., Chris Evans, Chris Hemsworth, Scarlett Johansson, Jeremy Renner, Mark Ruffalo and Clark Gregg. Joss Whedon, meanwhile, is tapped to direct the film.
It will bring together the super hero team of Marvel Comics characters for the first time ever as they are forced to band together to battle the biggest foe they've ever faced. Paramount Pictures has set the action flick for May 4, 2012 U.S. release.
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce
- Gigi Hadid on Fighting Off Her Attacker in Milan: 'I Felt I Was in Danger'
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd
- Brody Jenner Throws Tantrum After Getting Kicked Off Hotel
- Justin Bieber and Beyonce Knowles Lead Nominations for 2016 MTV EMAs