'The Avengers' Comic Con Teaser Goes Online
"The Avengers" line-up has been unveiled at this year's San Diego Comic Con International and a teaser was brought by Marvel during the panel. The video now has been made available for viewing pleasure for those who missed the convention.
Since the film has not entered production phase, the teaser does not give much other than a silvery-black logo of The Avengers. It additionally features a voice of a man, who is said to be Samuel L. Jackson, stating how the group of superheroes was assembled.
Beside Samuel L. Jackson, those who have been confirmed to join "The Avengers" cast ensemble are Robert Downey Jr., Chris Evans, Chris Hemsworth, Scarlett Johansson, Jeremy Renner, Mark Ruffalo and Clark Gregg. Joss Whedon, meanwhile, is tapped to direct the film.
It will bring together the super hero team of Marvel Comics characters for the first time ever as they are forced to band together to battle the biggest foe they've ever faced. Paramount Pictures has set the action flick for May 4, 2012 U.S. release.
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show