'The Avengers' Comic Con Teaser Goes Online
"The Avengers" line-up has been unveiled at this year's San Diego Comic Con International and a teaser was brought by Marvel during the panel. The video now has been made available for viewing pleasure for those who missed the convention.
Since the film has not entered production phase, the teaser does not give much other than a silvery-black logo of The Avengers. It additionally features a voice of a man, who is said to be Samuel L. Jackson, stating how the group of superheroes was assembled.
Beside Samuel L. Jackson, those who have been confirmed to join "The Avengers" cast ensemble are Robert Downey Jr., Chris Evans, Chris Hemsworth, Scarlett Johansson, Jeremy Renner, Mark Ruffalo and Clark Gregg. Joss Whedon, meanwhile, is tapped to direct the film.
It will bring together the super hero team of Marvel Comics characters for the first time ever as they are forced to band together to battle the biggest foe they've ever faced. Paramount Pictures has set the action flick for May 4, 2012 U.S. release.
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'
- Did Olivia Munn Just Throw Shade at Aaron Rodgers' Family?