'The Avengers' Comic Con Teaser Goes Online
"The Avengers" line-up has been unveiled at this year's San Diego Comic Con International and a teaser was brought by Marvel during the panel. The video now has been made available for viewing pleasure for those who missed the convention.
Since the film has not entered production phase, the teaser does not give much other than a silvery-black logo of The Avengers. It additionally features a voice of a man, who is said to be Samuel L. Jackson, stating how the group of superheroes was assembled.
Beside Samuel L. Jackson, those who have been confirmed to join "The Avengers" cast ensemble are Robert Downey Jr., Chris Evans, Chris Hemsworth, Scarlett Johansson, Jeremy Renner, Mark Ruffalo and Clark Gregg. Joss Whedon, meanwhile, is tapped to direct the film.
It will bring together the super hero team of Marvel Comics characters for the first time ever as they are forced to band together to battle the biggest foe they've ever faced. Paramount Pictures has set the action flick for May 4, 2012 U.S. release.
More The Avengers News
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen