'The Avengers' Comic Con Teaser Goes Online
"The Avengers" line-up has been unveiled at this year's San Diego Comic Con International and a teaser was brought by Marvel during the panel. The video now has been made available for viewing pleasure for those who missed the convention.
Since the film has not entered production phase, the teaser does not give much other than a silvery-black logo of The Avengers. It additionally features a voice of a man, who is said to be Samuel L. Jackson, stating how the group of superheroes was assembled.
Beside Samuel L. Jackson, those who have been confirmed to join "The Avengers" cast ensemble are Robert Downey Jr., Chris Evans, Chris Hemsworth, Scarlett Johansson, Jeremy Renner, Mark Ruffalo and Clark Gregg. Joss Whedon, meanwhile, is tapped to direct the film.
It will bring together the super hero team of Marvel Comics characters for the first time ever as they are forced to band together to battle the biggest foe they've ever faced. Paramount Pictures has set the action flick for May 4, 2012 U.S. release.
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent