Lily Allen Confirms She's Three Months Pregnant
Pop British singer Lily Allen has confirmed that she's pregnant with painter/decorator boyfriend Sam Cooper. The 25-year-old singer broke the happy news to friends and family at the weekend after having a recent hospital scan, which revealed that she is three months pregnant, Associated Press reported.
"It brings me great pleasure to tell you that Sam and I are expecting our first child," Allen, who has been dating 31-year-old Cooper since summer 2009, told reporters as the site quoted. "It goes without saying we are both absolutely delighted."
Allen has previously hinted that she's ready for motherhood, telling Britain's Elle magazine "I don't think I'm that young to have a baby. My mother had me when she was 23. (Having a family will give me something) more solid, something that exists, that makes me feel more grounded."
Allen had been pregnant before. In December 2007, the "Smile" hitmaker announced that she was carrying a baby with The Chemical Brothers star Ed Simmons. However, in January the following year, she suffered a miscarriage. Beside Simmons, she was also previously in relationships with multi-millionaire art dealer Jay Jopling and DJ Seb Chew.
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Confirm Return for 'DWTS' Season 24
- Katy Perry Goes to 'Oblivia' Theme Park in 'Chained to the Rhythm' Music Video
- 'Hellboy 3' Is Dead, Director Guillermo Del Toro Says
- 'InHumans' Announces 'Game of Thrones' Alum as Maximus
- Hoda Kotb Introduces Newly-Adopted Daughter, Explains Baby's Name
- Karrueche Tran Accuses Chris Brown of Domestic Violence, Files for Restraining Order
- Han Solo Movie Offers First Picture of Cast Members in Millennium Falcon
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle