Lily Allen Confirms She's Three Months Pregnant
Pop British singer Lily Allen has confirmed that she's pregnant with painter/decorator boyfriend Sam Cooper. The 25-year-old singer broke the happy news to friends and family at the weekend after having a recent hospital scan, which revealed that she is three months pregnant, Associated Press reported.
"It brings me great pleasure to tell you that Sam and I are expecting our first child," Allen, who has been dating 31-year-old Cooper since summer 2009, told reporters as the site quoted. "It goes without saying we are both absolutely delighted."
Allen has previously hinted that she's ready for motherhood, telling Britain's Elle magazine "I don't think I'm that young to have a baby. My mother had me when she was 23. (Having a family will give me something) more solid, something that exists, that makes me feel more grounded."
Allen had been pregnant before. In December 2007, the "Smile" hitmaker announced that she was carrying a baby with The Chemical Brothers star Ed Simmons. However, in January the following year, she suffered a miscarriage. Beside Simmons, she was also previously in relationships with multi-millionaire art dealer Jay Jopling and DJ Seb Chew.
- 'The Flash' Movie Eying 'Back to the Future' Director Robert Zemeckis
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern