New Posters for Vanessa Hudgens' 'Beastly' and M. Night Shyamalan's 'Devil'
One new poster has come out for "Beastly" and "Devil" each. The image for the romantic movie still puts lead stars Vanessa Hudgens and Alex Pettyfer as the highlight with a message which reads, "Love is never ugly," tagged on the top side. The one-sheet additionally displays new U.S. release date for the film which is March 18, 2011.
Meanwhile, the fresh poster for "Devil" is debuted via Empire Online. But instead of featuring the film's characters, the artwork only captures a shot of an elevator where the story in the movie is mostly set. To emphasize more on the supernatural element, the elevator in the picture unleashes an unusual red light.
"Beastly" is based on Alex Flinn's young-adult novel of the same title and sees arrogant young man Kyle Kingson who is cursed into a grotesque monster after ditching a date. Within a year, he has to find someone that will love him to break the curse. He then finds his love in Lindy, who never got his attention before.
As for "Devil", it comes from the man behind "Unbreakable", M. Night Shyamalan. It revolves around five people who are trapped in an elevator without knowing that one of them is not what they seem. John Erick Dowdle and Drew Dowdle are the ones who tackle the directing duty while Shyamalan serves as producer along with Sam Mercer. This thriller is set to hit local theaters on September 17.
New 'Devil' poster:
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March