Chris Lambton Talks Possibility of Him Being 'Bachelor'
Chris Lambton, the guy who was famously rejected by "The Bachelorette" star Ali Fedotowsky but took the news like a man, has spoken about being recruited as "The Bachelor". Chris did not deny that he is thinking about it, but added that he would have to give it a good thought before landing a decision.
"Honestly, it's something I'll have to think long and hard about," he told E!. "It was hard watching so much of my personal life and intimate details of dating and love on TV. It's hard to share that kind of thing with how ever many millions of people watch this show. It's definitely something I'll have to really, really think about. I'm not really sure if I want to share all that again."
Chris said in the last episode of "The Bachelorette" that he was thinking about proposing to Ali but Ali spared him the humiliation by calling it off early before the rose ceremony was held. At "After the Final Rose" special, Chris said he was hurt but he was ready to look out.
Host Chris Harrison said back then that he was pro the idea of Chris being the next "Bachelor". Ali is also supportive of this idea, saying "If Chris chooses to do it, I think it's his experience. I just want him to be happy, and we wish him the absolute best."
Other guys from the sixth season of "Bachelorette" which are said to be in the run are Kirk DeWindt and Craig Robinson.
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy