Chris Lambton Talks Possibility of Him Being 'Bachelor'
Chris Lambton, the guy who was famously rejected by "The Bachelorette" star Ali Fedotowsky but took the news like a man, has spoken about being recruited as "The Bachelor". Chris did not deny that he is thinking about it, but added that he would have to give it a good thought before landing a decision.
"Honestly, it's something I'll have to think long and hard about," he told E!. "It was hard watching so much of my personal life and intimate details of dating and love on TV. It's hard to share that kind of thing with how ever many millions of people watch this show. It's definitely something I'll have to really, really think about. I'm not really sure if I want to share all that again."
Chris said in the last episode of "The Bachelorette" that he was thinking about proposing to Ali but Ali spared him the humiliation by calling it off early before the rose ceremony was held. At "After the Final Rose" special, Chris said he was hurt but he was ready to look out.
Host Chris Harrison said back then that he was pro the idea of Chris being the next "Bachelor". Ali is also supportive of this idea, saying "If Chris chooses to do it, I think it's his experience. I just want him to be happy, and we wish him the absolute best."
Other guys from the sixth season of "Bachelorette" which are said to be in the run are Kirk DeWindt and Craig Robinson.
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed