Daniel Radcliffe's Mystery Brunette Revealed
Fans are no longer left wondering about a mystery brunette who became inseparable from Daniel Radcliffe in the last few weeks. Daily Mail recently reported that the young girl, who was recently seen strolling to shops with the actor near his West London home, is Olive Uniacke, the stepdaughter of David Heyman, the multi-millionaire producer of the "Harry Potter" films.
Not only having a famous stepfather, but Olive also has a father who owns a renowned figure in London society and has been dating "An Education" actress Rosamund Pike. Meanwhile, her mother, Rose, is a renowned interior designer.
"Olive and Dan have known each other a long time, ever since the 'Harry Potter' films started. They were close a few years ago but the relationship fizzled out then," a friend said as quoted by the site. "Even so, they have always remained friends. And in the last few months they have grown closer again."
As for Daniel's possible worry about gold diggers chasing his fortune, the insider stated, "Olive has money in her own right so is certainly not a gold-digger. But Dan's not traditionally her type. She has usually gone for bad boys and Dan is quite preppy."
The site further revealed that Olive studied at the prestigious Gordonstoun school in Scotland, where Prince Charles was educated, and at the French Lycee in Kensington, West London, where Madonna's daughter Lourdes is a pupil.
While for Olive's passion for party as a socialite, the pal claimed, "Olive is renowned for holding some of the best house parties, really great bashes. She can be quite wild. She loves to drink champagne, particularly Moet, and she chain-smokes Camel cigarettes. She also loves to go nightclubbing."
Daniel Radcliffe and Olive Uniacke have been spotted together in several occasions. Beside seen strolling to shops near Daniel's West London home, they were also together on a trip to St Petersburg, Russia to celebrate the actor's 21st birthday. The two, however, haven't come clean about the nature of their relationship.
More Daniel Radcliffe News
- Mariah Carey Tells Friends That James Packer Is 'Mentally Unstable' and 'Violent'
- Britney Spears Reveals Theme of 'Slumber Party' Video
- Dakota Fanning's Parents Are Divorcing After 27 Years of Marriage
- Kevin Jonas Welcomes His Second Child With Wife Danielle
- Mariah Carey's Rep Reveals Lovers' Quarrel in Greece Leads to Her Split From James Packer
- 'Will and Grace' Revival in the Works
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO