Kenny Chesney's 'The Boys of Fall' Music Video Hits the Web
Kenny Chesney has a music video supporting his football-themed single "The Boys of Fall" debuted on ESPN Sports Center. "Every day we see the world of sports come to life on ESPN, and I'm thrilled that 'The Boys of Fall' has found a home there," he said.
The video features "a montage of Chesney singing the song with high school, college and NFL football game highlights, and various fan, coach's speeches and football-related community shots." It is directed by Shaun Silva.
"The Boys of Fall" captures the spirit of playing and being a fan of football, specifically the moments, details, heart and lessons the game embodies. It is taken from Kenny Chesney's upcoming studio album "Hemingway's Whiskey" which reportedly is due September 28 in United States.
Kenny Chesney's "The Boys of Fall" music video
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sports Cornrows and Heavy Makeup in New Instagram Pics
- Pregnant Nikki Reed Bares Cleavage in Sexy Maternity Clothes
- Cristiano Ronaldo's Mother Laughs Off Georgina Rodriguez Pregnancy Rumor: 'It's Nonsense'
- Lamar Odom Is Refused Entry at Los Angeles Strip Club
- Kim Kardashian Is Begging Khloe to Be Her Surrogate for Baby No. 3
- So Cruel! Travis Scott Compares Kylie's Bedroom Skills to Sister Kendall Jenner's
- Selena Gomez Denies Collaboration With The Weeknd on New Music: 'It's Not True'
- 'Breakfast at Tiffany's' Iconic Character Holly Golightly to Become a Merchandise Queen