Katy Perry Goes Topless in New Issue of Rolling Stone
Katy Perry has posed topless for the August 19 issue of Rolling Stone magazine. The fiancee of Russell Brand is seen sitting in a shoreline, wearing nothing but fishnet stockings while hiding her bosoms with her arm.
Beside posing topless for the magazine, Katy also poses in 5 others pictures, showing off lots of skin in different kinds of lingerie. For the cover, the "California Gurls" hitmaker opts regular old pink lingerie as she sits on an unmade bed and other shots show the star poses in skimpy bras and tiny hot-pants.
During an interview with the magazine, Katy revealed that despite her sometimes racy image, she is still bothered with religious imagery and other elements in pop culture. "I am sensitive to Russell taking the Lord's name in vain and to Lady GaGa putting a rosary in her mouth," she said referring to GaGa's "Alejandro" video.
"I think when you put sex and spirituality in the same bottle and shake it up, bad things happen. Yes, I said I kissed a girl. But I didn't say I kissed a girl while f-ing a crucifix," Katy continued. As for her super religious and strict upbringing, the star shared, "I wasn't ever able to say I was 'lucky', because my mother would rather us say that we were 'blessed', and she also didn't like that 'lucky sounded like 'Lucifer'."
Katy Perry is about to release her new album "Teenage Dream" in the U.S. on August 24. She has released the music video of her single "California Gurls" and shot a video for another new track, "Teenage Dream", in California in July.
More Katy Perry News
- Michelle Rodriguez Threatens to Quit 'Fast and Furious' Franchise Over Its Depiction of Women
- Paris Hilton and Chris Zylka Are Reportedly Getting Engaged Soon
- Missing the Kids, Brad Pitt Urges Angelina Jolie to Have Family Reunion
- Watch Nick Jonas' Calvin Klein-Esque Video for 'Remember I Told You' Ft. Anne-Marie and Mike Posner
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Rachel Ends Lee-Kenny Feud, Sends Home Six Guys
- Report: Rob Kardashian Says He Pays All of Blac Chyna's Bills
- 'America's Got Talent' Week 5: Guy Sings Whitney Houston's 'I Have Nothing' Like It's Nothing
- Remy Ma Totally Expects Nicki Minaj's Diss at NBA Awards