Katy Perry Goes Topless in New Issue of Rolling Stone
Katy Perry has posed topless for the August 19 issue of Rolling Stone magazine. The fiancee of Russell Brand is seen sitting in a shoreline, wearing nothing but fishnet stockings while hiding her bosoms with her arm.
Beside posing topless for the magazine, Katy also poses in 5 others pictures, showing off lots of skin in different kinds of lingerie. For the cover, the "California Gurls" hitmaker opts regular old pink lingerie as she sits on an unmade bed and other shots show the star poses in skimpy bras and tiny hot-pants.
During an interview with the magazine, Katy revealed that despite her sometimes racy image, she is still bothered with religious imagery and other elements in pop culture. "I am sensitive to Russell taking the Lord's name in vain and to Lady GaGa putting a rosary in her mouth," she said referring to GaGa's "Alejandro" video.
"I think when you put sex and spirituality in the same bottle and shake it up, bad things happen. Yes, I said I kissed a girl. But I didn't say I kissed a girl while f-ing a crucifix," Katy continued. As for her super religious and strict upbringing, the star shared, "I wasn't ever able to say I was 'lucky', because my mother would rather us say that we were 'blessed', and she also didn't like that 'lucky sounded like 'Lucifer'."
Katy Perry is about to release her new album "Teenage Dream" in the U.S. on August 24. She has released the music video of her single "California Gurls" and shot a video for another new track, "Teenage Dream", in California in July.
More Katy Perry News
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed