Nicki Minaj Names Her Debut Album 'Pink Friday'
Nicki Minaj has revealed working title of her upcoming first studio effort. During a Ustream chat on Tuesday, August 3, the "Massive Attack" rapper who is nominated for Best New Artist at MTV Video Music Awards said the album is called "Pink Friday".
Furthermore, Minaj announced that the record will be made available for purchase across United States on November 23. It is considered as good timing since it's close to Black Friday, which is traditionally the beginning of the Christmas shopping season for Americans.
"To carry on a great tradition of Black Friday, we are going to switch it up this year in honor of the Nicki Minaj album and call that day Pink Friday, and call my album Pink Friday," Minaj said as quoted by Rap-Up.
More Nicki Minaj News
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?