Nicki Minaj Names Her Debut Album 'Pink Friday'
Nicki Minaj has revealed working title of her upcoming first studio effort. During a Ustream chat on Tuesday, August 3, the "Massive Attack" rapper who is nominated for Best New Artist at MTV Video Music Awards said the album is called "Pink Friday".
Furthermore, Minaj announced that the record will be made available for purchase across United States on November 23. It is considered as good timing since it's close to Black Friday, which is traditionally the beginning of the Christmas shopping season for Americans.
"To carry on a great tradition of Black Friday, we are going to switch it up this year in honor of the Nicki Minaj album and call that day Pink Friday, and call my album Pink Friday," Minaj said as quoted by Rap-Up.
More Nicki Minaj News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked