Nicki Minaj Names Her Debut Album 'Pink Friday'
Nicki Minaj has revealed working title of her upcoming first studio effort. During a Ustream chat on Tuesday, August 3, the "Massive Attack" rapper who is nominated for Best New Artist at MTV Video Music Awards said the album is called "Pink Friday".
Furthermore, Minaj announced that the record will be made available for purchase across United States on November 23. It is considered as good timing since it's close to Black Friday, which is traditionally the beginning of the Christmas shopping season for Americans.
"To carry on a great tradition of Black Friday, we are going to switch it up this year in honor of the Nicki Minaj album and call that day Pink Friday, and call my album Pink Friday," Minaj said as quoted by Rap-Up.
More Nicki Minaj News
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia