Nicki Minaj Names Her Debut Album 'Pink Friday'
Nicki Minaj has revealed working title of her upcoming first studio effort. During a Ustream chat on Tuesday, August 3, the "Massive Attack" rapper who is nominated for Best New Artist at MTV Video Music Awards said the album is called "Pink Friday".
Furthermore, Minaj announced that the record will be made available for purchase across United States on November 23. It is considered as good timing since it's close to Black Friday, which is traditionally the beginning of the Christmas shopping season for Americans.
"To carry on a great tradition of Black Friday, we are going to switch it up this year in honor of the Nicki Minaj album and call that day Pink Friday, and call my album Pink Friday," Minaj said as quoted by Rap-Up.
More Nicki Minaj News
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival
- Blac Chyna Reportedly Dating Kourtney Kardashian's Former Beau Quincy Combs