Nicki Minaj Names Her Debut Album 'Pink Friday'
Nicki Minaj has revealed working title of her upcoming first studio effort. During a Ustream chat on Tuesday, August 3, the "Massive Attack" rapper who is nominated for Best New Artist at MTV Video Music Awards said the album is called "Pink Friday".
Furthermore, Minaj announced that the record will be made available for purchase across United States on November 23. It is considered as good timing since it's close to Black Friday, which is traditionally the beginning of the Christmas shopping season for Americans.
"To carry on a great tradition of Black Friday, we are going to switch it up this year in honor of the Nicki Minaj album and call that day Pink Friday, and call my album Pink Friday," Minaj said as quoted by Rap-Up.
More Nicki Minaj News
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic