Blake Lively Allegedly Wants to Steal Scarlett Johansson's Role in 'Gravity'
Being a girl of a superhero perhaps is not enough for Blake Lively. The depicter of Carol Ferris in "Green Lantern" reportedly wants to land a role of an astronaut which has been set for Scarlett Johansson in "Gravity".
According to NY Daily News, after learning that Johansson has verbally agreed to star in the movie, the "Gossip Girl" beauty approaches director Alfonso Cuaron to steal the role before the wife of Ryan Reynolds seals the deal. Unfortunately, the helmer allegedly "is dead set on having" Johansson in the 3-D space thriller.
Beside Johansson, Robert Downey Jr. is said attached to star in "Gravity" as a spaceman. Together, the two must try to return to Earth after the rest of the crew of their crippled spacecraft are killed in an explosion. The sci-fi movie is aimed for 2012 release.
Blake Lively is currently shooting "Green Lantern" in Louisiana and will next appear alongside Ben Affleck in "The Town". As for Scarlett Johansson, after portraying Black Widow in "Iron Man 2", she is set to reprise her role in "The Avengers".
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers