Blake Lively Allegedly Wants to Steal Scarlett Johansson's Role in 'Gravity'
Being a girl of a superhero perhaps is not enough for Blake Lively. The depicter of Carol Ferris in "Green Lantern" reportedly wants to land a role of an astronaut which has been set for Scarlett Johansson in "Gravity".
According to NY Daily News, after learning that Johansson has verbally agreed to star in the movie, the "Gossip Girl" beauty approaches director Alfonso Cuaron to steal the role before the wife of Ryan Reynolds seals the deal. Unfortunately, the helmer allegedly "is dead set on having" Johansson in the 3-D space thriller.
Beside Johansson, Robert Downey Jr. is said attached to star in "Gravity" as a spaceman. Together, the two must try to return to Earth after the rest of the crew of their crippled spacecraft are killed in an explosion. The sci-fi movie is aimed for 2012 release.
Blake Lively is currently shooting "Green Lantern" in Louisiana and will next appear alongside Ben Affleck in "The Town". As for Scarlett Johansson, after portraying Black Widow in "Iron Man 2", she is set to reprise her role in "The Avengers".
- Ryan Reynolds Finally Reveals Why He Looked So Uninterested in That Taylor Swift Photo
- HBO and J.J. Abrams Teaming Up for Space Drama 'Glare'
- James Franco's Surprise Role in 'Alien: Covenant' Unveiled
- Angelina Jolie Seen in Public for the First Time Since Brad Pitt Divorce Sans Wedding Ring
- Listen to a Sneak Peek of Louis Tomlinson's Debut Solo Song 'Just Hold On' Featuring Steve Aoki
- They Mean It! Kardashians Not Backing Down Against Blac Chyna Trademarking Her Name
- 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Sequel Gets Release Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- NSFW Alert! Barbara Palvin Ditches Panties to Recreate Sharon Stone's 'Basic Instinct' Scene