Blake Lively Allegedly Wants to Steal Scarlett Johansson's Role in 'Gravity'
Being a girl of a superhero perhaps is not enough for Blake Lively. The depicter of Carol Ferris in "Green Lantern" reportedly wants to land a role of an astronaut which has been set for Scarlett Johansson in "Gravity".
According to NY Daily News, after learning that Johansson has verbally agreed to star in the movie, the "Gossip Girl" beauty approaches director Alfonso Cuaron to steal the role before the wife of Ryan Reynolds seals the deal. Unfortunately, the helmer allegedly "is dead set on having" Johansson in the 3-D space thriller.
Beside Johansson, Robert Downey Jr. is said attached to star in "Gravity" as a spaceman. Together, the two must try to return to Earth after the rest of the crew of their crippled spacecraft are killed in an explosion. The sci-fi movie is aimed for 2012 release.
Blake Lively is currently shooting "Green Lantern" in Louisiana and will next appear alongside Ben Affleck in "The Town". As for Scarlett Johansson, after portraying Black Widow in "Iron Man 2", she is set to reprise her role in "The Avengers".
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending