Blake Lively Allegedly Wants to Steal Scarlett Johansson's Role in 'Gravity'
Being a girl of a superhero perhaps is not enough for Blake Lively. The depicter of Carol Ferris in "Green Lantern" reportedly wants to land a role of an astronaut which has been set for Scarlett Johansson in "Gravity".
According to NY Daily News, after learning that Johansson has verbally agreed to star in the movie, the "Gossip Girl" beauty approaches director Alfonso Cuaron to steal the role before the wife of Ryan Reynolds seals the deal. Unfortunately, the helmer allegedly "is dead set on having" Johansson in the 3-D space thriller.
Beside Johansson, Robert Downey Jr. is said attached to star in "Gravity" as a spaceman. Together, the two must try to return to Earth after the rest of the crew of their crippled spacecraft are killed in an explosion. The sci-fi movie is aimed for 2012 release.
Blake Lively is currently shooting "Green Lantern" in Louisiana and will next appear alongside Ben Affleck in "The Town". As for Scarlett Johansson, after portraying Black Widow in "Iron Man 2", she is set to reprise her role in "The Avengers".
- Donald Glover Officially Cast as Young Lando Calrissian in 'Han Solo' Movie
- Perrie Edwards Was Left Homeless After Nasty Split From Zayn Malik
- Azealia Banks Pens Apology Letter to Zayn Malik
- Weird Al Turns Final Presidential Debate Into Song Called 'Bad Hombres, Nasty Women'
- Chris Pine and Gugu Mbatha-Raw Join the Cast of Disney's 'A Wrinkle in Time'
- Judge Approves Taylor Swift's Request to Seal Her Groping Photo
- Angelina Jolie Already 'Misses' Brad Pitt, Is Having 'Second Thoughts' About Divorce
- Watch Amy Schumer and Goldie Hawn Parody Beyonce's 'Formation' Video