Video Premiere: Ke$ha's 'Take It Off'
Ke$ha's "Take It Off" music video which is directed by Paul Hunter and Dori Oskowitz has hit the web. It follows her dancing around a neighborhood with a bunch of male and female pals who turn into stardust. There are also scenes where people are taking off their clothes.
"[It's] about me and all my hot vampire babe friends breaking into a hotel on another planet, and at the end we all turn into this beautiful stardust," she told Phoenix New Times. "Once you take it all off, all your inhibitions, your clothes, we're all made up of the same thing."
Behind the taking-off-clothes and rolling-in-glitter scenes, there is a message Ke$ha wants to share. "It's also about taking off your inhibitions and being raw and real," she explained to MTV. "And then we start tearing each other apart into pieces, and we're all made out of glittery magic dust ... star dust."
Written by Ke$ha along with Dr. Luke and Claude Kelly, "Take It Off" is the fourth single from Ke$ha's debut album "Animal".
Ke$ha's "Take It Off" music video
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance