Video Premiere: Ke$ha's 'Take It Off'
Ke$ha's "Take It Off" music video which is directed by Paul Hunter and Dori Oskowitz has hit the web. It follows her dancing around a neighborhood with a bunch of male and female pals who turn into stardust. There are also scenes where people are taking off their clothes.
"[It's] about me and all my hot vampire babe friends breaking into a hotel on another planet, and at the end we all turn into this beautiful stardust," she told Phoenix New Times. "Once you take it all off, all your inhibitions, your clothes, we're all made up of the same thing."
Behind the taking-off-clothes and rolling-in-glitter scenes, there is a message Ke$ha wants to share. "It's also about taking off your inhibitions and being raw and real," she explained to MTV. "And then we start tearing each other apart into pieces, and we're all made out of glittery magic dust ... star dust."
Written by Ke$ha along with Dr. Luke and Claude Kelly, "Take It Off" is the fourth single from Ke$ha's debut album "Animal".
More Ke$ha News
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role
- Troian Bellisario Has Harsh Words for Both Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift