Video Premiere: Ke$ha's 'Take It Off'
Ke$ha's "Take It Off" music video which is directed by Paul Hunter and Dori Oskowitz has hit the web. It follows her dancing around a neighborhood with a bunch of male and female pals who turn into stardust. There are also scenes where people are taking off their clothes.
"[It's] about me and all my hot vampire babe friends breaking into a hotel on another planet, and at the end we all turn into this beautiful stardust," she told Phoenix New Times. "Once you take it all off, all your inhibitions, your clothes, we're all made up of the same thing."
Behind the taking-off-clothes and rolling-in-glitter scenes, there is a message Ke$ha wants to share. "It's also about taking off your inhibitions and being raw and real," she explained to MTV. "And then we start tearing each other apart into pieces, and we're all made out of glittery magic dust ... star dust."
Written by Ke$ha along with Dr. Luke and Claude Kelly, "Take It Off" is the fourth single from Ke$ha's debut album "Animal".
Ke$ha's "Take It Off" music video
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal