Video Premiere: Ke$ha's 'Take It Off'
Ke$ha's "Take It Off" music video which is directed by Paul Hunter and Dori Oskowitz has hit the web. It follows her dancing around a neighborhood with a bunch of male and female pals who turn into stardust. There are also scenes where people are taking off their clothes.
"[It's] about me and all my hot vampire babe friends breaking into a hotel on another planet, and at the end we all turn into this beautiful stardust," she told Phoenix New Times. "Once you take it all off, all your inhibitions, your clothes, we're all made up of the same thing."
Behind the taking-off-clothes and rolling-in-glitter scenes, there is a message Ke$ha wants to share. "It's also about taking off your inhibitions and being raw and real," she explained to MTV. "And then we start tearing each other apart into pieces, and we're all made out of glittery magic dust ... star dust."
Written by Ke$ha along with Dr. Luke and Claude Kelly, "Take It Off" is the fourth single from Ke$ha's debut album "Animal".
Ke$ha's "Take It Off" music video
- 'Fargo' Season 3 First Full Trailer: What Does Ewan McGregor's Emmit Owe to His Twin Brother?
- Ready to Mingle? Tom Cruise's 'Fallen' for 'M:I-6' Co-Star Vanessa Kirby
- 'The Talk' Host Sheryl Underwood Cries as She Reveals Terrifying Rape Ordeal
- Brie Larson to Play U.S. First Female Presidential Candidate in Victoria Woodhull Biopic
- Netflix Debuts 'Death Note' Teaser Trailer and It's Slammed for Whitewashing
- Michael Shannon Joins Contention to Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus Caught in Lip-Lock Amid Romance Rumors
- Lorde, Muse, The Killers, Chance the Rapper, Arcade Fire to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza