Video Premiere: Ke$ha's 'Take It Off'
Ke$ha's "Take It Off" music video which is directed by Paul Hunter and Dori Oskowitz has hit the web. It follows her dancing around a neighborhood with a bunch of male and female pals who turn into stardust. There are also scenes where people are taking off their clothes.
"[It's] about me and all my hot vampire babe friends breaking into a hotel on another planet, and at the end we all turn into this beautiful stardust," she told Phoenix New Times. "Once you take it all off, all your inhibitions, your clothes, we're all made up of the same thing."
Behind the taking-off-clothes and rolling-in-glitter scenes, there is a message Ke$ha wants to share. "It's also about taking off your inhibitions and being raw and real," she explained to MTV. "And then we start tearing each other apart into pieces, and we're all made out of glittery magic dust ... star dust."
Written by Ke$ha along with Dr. Luke and Claude Kelly, "Take It Off" is the fourth single from Ke$ha's debut album "Animal".
More Ke$ha News
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'