Funny or Die: Eva Mendes Releases Her Sex Tape
In a bid to answer all her fans' demands, Eva Mendes has now released her s.ex tape in a new Funny or Die's video. The more-than-one-minute clip first gives a glimpse of the "Ghost Rider" actress kneeling on a bed in her underwear through a night vision camera but turns out, she just tries to connect two power cables back together.
Eva is later seen sarcastically promoting her new product, Eva Mendes' s.ex tape in infomercial style. "I couldn't put it together. I was making my way as an actor and suddenly the internet was demanding I release 'this' household product," Eva says while holding up a large roll of duct tape. "In fact, Eva Mendes sex tape was a top Google search before the product even existed," she gushes.
"Now English isn't my first language but it doesn't take a genius to know what tape is. And people want their tape to S-ecure things EX-tremely well, hence S.EX Tape," Eva continues. While saying "That's why we listen to you," the Sheila Gamble of "The Other Guys" boasts that her s.ex tape can solve the "nastiest", "dirtiest", and "flexible" problem people would have.
Eva Mendes Promoting Her S.Ex Tape:
- Mariah Carey Tells Friends That James Packer Is 'Mentally Unstable' and 'Violent'
- Britney Spears Reveals Theme of 'Slumber Party' Video
- Dakota Fanning's Parents Are Divorcing After 27 Years of Marriage
- Kevin Jonas Welcomes His Second Child With Wife Danielle
- Mariah Carey's Rep Reveals Lovers' Quarrel in Greece Leads to Her Split From James Packer
- 'Will and Grace' Revival in the Works
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO