Funny or Die: Eva Mendes Releases Her Sex Tape
In a bid to answer all her fans' demands, Eva Mendes has now released her s.ex tape in a new Funny or Die's video. The more-than-one-minute clip first gives a glimpse of the "Ghost Rider" actress kneeling on a bed in her underwear through a night vision camera but turns out, she just tries to connect two power cables back together.
Eva is later seen sarcastically promoting her new product, Eva Mendes' s.ex tape in infomercial style. "I couldn't put it together. I was making my way as an actor and suddenly the internet was demanding I release 'this' household product," Eva says while holding up a large roll of duct tape. "In fact, Eva Mendes sex tape was a top Google search before the product even existed," she gushes.
"Now English isn't my first language but it doesn't take a genius to know what tape is. And people want their tape to S-ecure things EX-tremely well, hence S.EX Tape," Eva continues. While saying "That's why we listen to you," the Sheila Gamble of "The Other Guys" boasts that her s.ex tape can solve the "nastiest", "dirtiest", and "flexible" problem people would have.
Eva Mendes Promoting Her S.Ex Tape:
More Eva Mendes News
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy
- Is Ben Affleck Done Playing Batman? WB Reportedly Plans His Exit
- Is Meek Mill Finally Ready to End Longtime Feud With Drake?
- This Transgender Performer Suggests She Had an Affair With Kanye West
- Block B's U-Kwon Tells a Fan She Looks Like Crap
- Louis Tomlinson Says His Mom's Dying Wish Was for Him to Reconcile With Zayn Malik