Funny or Die: Eva Mendes Releases Her Sex Tape
In a bid to answer all her fans' demands, Eva Mendes has now released her s.ex tape in a new Funny or Die's video. The more-than-one-minute clip first gives a glimpse of the "Ghost Rider" actress kneeling on a bed in her underwear through a night vision camera but turns out, she just tries to connect two power cables back together.
Eva is later seen sarcastically promoting her new product, Eva Mendes' s.ex tape in infomercial style. "I couldn't put it together. I was making my way as an actor and suddenly the internet was demanding I release 'this' household product," Eva says while holding up a large roll of duct tape. "In fact, Eva Mendes sex tape was a top Google search before the product even existed," she gushes.
"Now English isn't my first language but it doesn't take a genius to know what tape is. And people want their tape to S-ecure things EX-tremely well, hence S.EX Tape," Eva continues. While saying "That's why we listen to you," the Sheila Gamble of "The Other Guys" boasts that her s.ex tape can solve the "nastiest", "dirtiest", and "flexible" problem people would have.
Eva Mendes Promoting Her S.Ex Tape:
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen