Funny or Die: Eva Mendes Releases Her Sex Tape
In a bid to answer all her fans' demands, Eva Mendes has now released her s.ex tape in a new Funny or Die's video. The more-than-one-minute clip first gives a glimpse of the "Ghost Rider" actress kneeling on a bed in her underwear through a night vision camera but turns out, she just tries to connect two power cables back together.
Eva is later seen sarcastically promoting her new product, Eva Mendes' s.ex tape in infomercial style. "I couldn't put it together. I was making my way as an actor and suddenly the internet was demanding I release 'this' household product," Eva says while holding up a large roll of duct tape. "In fact, Eva Mendes sex tape was a top Google search before the product even existed," she gushes.
"Now English isn't my first language but it doesn't take a genius to know what tape is. And people want their tape to S-ecure things EX-tremely well, hence S.EX Tape," Eva continues. While saying "That's why we listen to you," the Sheila Gamble of "The Other Guys" boasts that her s.ex tape can solve the "nastiest", "dirtiest", and "flexible" problem people would have.
Eva Mendes Promoting Her S.Ex Tape:
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie