Nicolas Cage Returns to 'Trespass' With Different Role
Nicolas Cage has apparently had a change of heart about his decision to back out of "Trespass". Days after he left the project for unknown reason, his representatives have informed the production that he will indeed star in the movie, Deadline Hollywood reports.
Not only he scraps his departure, but also Cage changes his mind about his role. After signing on to star opposite Nicole Kidman as a kidnapped couple, the actor later took a role of the head kidnapper. Now he is returning to the husband role, insiders say.
Additionally, Empire Online states that Cam Gigandet is tapped to take the kidnapper part. Millennium has postponed the production from August 16 to August 30. Joel Schumacher is attached to direct the action adventure flick.
Previously, it was reported that Nicolas Cage walked off "Trespass" just two weeks before the film was planned to start production in Louisiana. He reportedly had a vacation in the Bahamas and nobody could reach him at that time.
More Trespass News
- Liev Schreiber and Naomi Watts Are Separating After 11 Years Together
- James Corden, Rose Byrne, Daisy Ridley Tapped for Peter Rabbit Movie
- Tom Hanks Crashes Wedding Photo Shoot at Central Park
- Lil Wayne Officiated Same-Sex Wedding in Prison, Found Out Drake Slept With His Girlfriend
- Amy Schumer Snogs Ben Hanisch on Kiss Cam During Mets Game
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?