Nicolas Cage Returns to 'Trespass' With Different Role
Nicolas Cage has apparently had a change of heart about his decision to back out of "Trespass". Days after he left the project for unknown reason, his representatives have informed the production that he will indeed star in the movie, Deadline Hollywood reports.
Not only he scraps his departure, but also Cage changes his mind about his role. After signing on to star opposite Nicole Kidman as a kidnapped couple, the actor later took a role of the head kidnapper. Now he is returning to the husband role, insiders say.
Additionally, Empire Online states that Cam Gigandet is tapped to take the kidnapper part. Millennium has postponed the production from August 16 to August 30. Joel Schumacher is attached to direct the action adventure flick.
Previously, it was reported that Nicolas Cage walked off "Trespass" just two weeks before the film was planned to start production in Louisiana. He reportedly had a vacation in the Bahamas and nobody could reach him at that time.
- 'The Voice' Semifinals Recap: The Top 8 Vying for Spots in the Final 4
- Drake's 'Views' Gets Quadruple-Platinum Certification
- Jimmy Kimmel Selected to Host 2017 Academy Awards
- Back on? Ryan Seacrest Spotted on Romantic Bike Ride With Ex Shayna Taylor in Venice
- Swoon Alert! Michelle Williams and James Van Der Beek Have 'Dawson's Creek' Mini Reunion
- Taylor Lautner Caught Making Out With His 'Scream Queens' Co-Star Billie Lourd
- Liam Payne's Facebook Is Hacked With Porn Images of Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry
- Optimus Prime Wants to Kill Bumblebee in 'Transformers: The Last Knight' First Teaser Trailer