Nicolas Cage Returns to 'Trespass' With Different Role
Nicolas Cage has apparently had a change of heart about his decision to back out of "Trespass". Days after he left the project for unknown reason, his representatives have informed the production that he will indeed star in the movie, Deadline Hollywood reports.
Not only he scraps his departure, but also Cage changes his mind about his role. After signing on to star opposite Nicole Kidman as a kidnapped couple, the actor later took a role of the head kidnapper. Now he is returning to the husband role, insiders say.
Additionally, Empire Online states that Cam Gigandet is tapped to take the kidnapper part. Millennium has postponed the production from August 16 to August 30. Joel Schumacher is attached to direct the action adventure flick.
Previously, it was reported that Nicolas Cage walked off "Trespass" just two weeks before the film was planned to start production in Louisiana. He reportedly had a vacation in the Bahamas and nobody could reach him at that time.
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son