Nicolas Cage Returns to 'Trespass' With Different Role
Nicolas Cage has apparently had a change of heart about his decision to back out of "Trespass". Days after he left the project for unknown reason, his representatives have informed the production that he will indeed star in the movie, Deadline Hollywood reports.
Not only he scraps his departure, but also Cage changes his mind about his role. After signing on to star opposite Nicole Kidman as a kidnapped couple, the actor later took a role of the head kidnapper. Now he is returning to the husband role, insiders say.
Additionally, Empire Online states that Cam Gigandet is tapped to take the kidnapper part. Millennium has postponed the production from August 16 to August 30. Joel Schumacher is attached to direct the action adventure flick.
Previously, it was reported that Nicolas Cage walked off "Trespass" just two weeks before the film was planned to start production in Louisiana. He reportedly had a vacation in the Bahamas and nobody could reach him at that time.
More Trespass News
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show